Chapter 17

Oh yeah yeah yeah

Oh yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah [x2]

Somebody real is hard to find

Somebody worth all your time

Somebody who can tell you the truth

Someone who loves you for you

Someone who knows all of your flaws &

Doesn't impose, try to control them

Let's you be free

Doesn't deceive &

Gives you a chance to believe

Believe in something

Is that too much?

Cause I've been on the search and I'm losing my hope

Is that too much? Is that too much?

Trying to find love in a world so cold

Is that too much?

I just want an answer, I can't be the only one

Is that too much?

You ain't got to be perfect

Just give me a purpose to love

I just want somebody (body)

To treat me like somebody (body)

Won't be like everybody (body)

All you got to do is love me for me baby. [x2]

Now don't be mislead by the things that I said in the past

I was young

I was looking for a thrill

That didn't last long

I was in it for the wrong

Wrong reason, wrong season, wrong person (yeah)

Cause he just wanted one thing

And I just wanted something to smile at, & live for, & hug on (ohh)

I'd rather have quality than quantity

Ohh I just want someone that'll keep it real with me

Ohhh oh oh oh

Maybe I'm asking for too much...

Yeah yeah yeah yeah

Tink || Treat Me Like Somebody

Aaliyah's POV

Today Is Sunday, & iWas Gonna Take Kayden & Kaylen To See Their Father. Kyron Is Still My Husband, So iStill Have Keys To His House.

It's Now 12:45, & Me & My Boys Where Spreaded Out On The Couch In My LivingRoom. I Guess We'll Go Get Dressed. Tyler Left This Morning Because He Had To Do Something's For His Mom.

Finally Getting Into The Tub, I Put Them In, In Between My Legs In Their Twin Tub, I Scrubbed & Cleaned My Body For About 15Minutes Then Got The Soap Off My Body, Sitting Back Into The Water, I Picked Kayden Up & Begin Washing His Body with Baby Soap, Then The Same With Kaylen.

About 10Minutes Later. I Got Out & Wrapped A Towel Around My Body Then Got Kayden&Kaylen Out The Tub. After Drying Them Off & Putting Baby Lotion On Them & Getting Them Dressed I Was Fully Dry. I Grabbed My Coco Butter & Creamed My Body, I Pulled On My Victoria Secret Silk Panties & Bra Set & A Yellow Polo Shirt With A Black Horse , Black Cargo Booty Shorts, Yellow Socks & My Black & Yellow Jordan 14s . (a|n : Lookinn Likee a bumble bee I know🐝😂) once I Was Dressed I Made Tgeir Diaper Sack & Fed Them. Then We Was Off To My Truck. I Scraped Them In Their Car seats & Hopped Into The Drivers Seat. Buckling Up, I Started The Engine & Bagged Out Of My Garage.

|| At Kyron's House ||

I Parked In Front Of His Garage & Got My Boys Diapers Sack & CarSeat, I Unlocked The Front Door & Entered OUR OLD Home. I Sat The Baby Sack On The Kitchen Table & Made My Way Upstairs Still Holding Their Car seats. The Closer iGot To OUR Bedroom iHeard Moaning.

"I love you Baby!" The girl yelled out

"I love you & my son to" Kyron said groaning

I opened the room door & sat the car seat on side of the door & entered. There SHE Was.. Trykel Herself, Big & Pregnant '

Her Seeing Me She Just Stopped.

Kyron Wondering Why She Stopped Riding Him & Looked At Me.

Anger. Rage. Heartache. Pain. Hurt. Everything Hit Me At Once.

"Are You Serious? What The Fuck!" I Yelled

"Bad Enough You Got This Bitch Pregnant Kyron!" I Yelled Again.

She Pregnant But Her Face Ain't.

I Immediately Ran To Her Punching Her, Kyron Had His Boxers On Now, He Grabbed Me & Pulled Me Out The Room

"Put Me Down!!" I Yelled

"no Man! She Pregnant Liyah, She Don't Meed All This Stress!" Kyron Said Pissing Me Off To the Max!

"Niggaa Stress? I Fucking Had A Miscarriage Because Of Stress Because Of You! because Of Her! Boy I Want A Divorce Kyron, I Came Here So You Could See Them & Work On Our Marriage But Kyron Fuck You , You Ain't Nothing But A Damn Dog! I Hope You Love These Hoes! Cause You Got You Motherfucking Wish! You can Have Her, Nesha, & Any Other Bitch Kyron! But You'll Never Find NOBODY Like Me. All iAsked Of You was To Treat Me Like Somebody! That's It! But, Nigga Shid Don't Be Surprised If Kaylen & Kayden Be Calling Another Nigga Daddy! Don't Call Me AT ALL! If You Wannaa See Yo Kids Find A Way! But, Do NOT Call My Phone. We Can Go To Court Sometime This Week, But Nigga I'm Done With YoStupid Ass! You Want Them To Grow Up Without a Father Huh? You Did & Look How You Turnt Out! Kyron iFucking Hate You!" I Said Slapping The Shit Out Of Him.

"& You Bitch! You Got 4 More Months When You Drop Bitch Please Be Prepared For What's Coming Hoe!" I Said & Grabbed My Boys CarSeats & Diaper Sack & iWas Out.

Once I Was At The Door, Kyron Grabbed My Wrist & Caused Me To Drop Their Car seats & Them To start Crying & Screaming.

He Slammed Me Against The Door & Said

"Girl Don't Play With Me!"

"Kyron Let Me Fuxking Go! you See OUR Kids Crying Bru!" I Yelled

He Beggined To Chock Me! I was Kind of Scared But iNever Showed Fear!

I Kicked Him In His Nutts & He Fell, I Grabbed My Babies Car seats & Diaper Sacks & Ran To My Truck Scrapping Them in & Jumping Into The Driverseat, iSped Off To Tylers House. He Was The Only One I Could Think of & with My Babies Still Cryinn I Had To Pull Over On The Interstate To Calm Them. I Did Everything I Could To Stop Them From Crying when One Stops The Other One Keeps Crying Causing The Other One to Start Back Crying. I'll Just Go Home. They Are Really Fussy & Im Bouta Be A Big ass Baby & Cry with Them!

A|N😘

Votee

Comment

Please Give Me Feedback!

Dejaanaaeebabee💎