Chapter 10

α|и😝

ѕσяяу ι ∂ι∂и'т υρ∂αтє уєѕтєя∂αу, ι ωαѕ αт му fαмιℓу яєυиισи. αиуωнσσ, вα¢кк тσ тнє ѕтσяу.

& тнєяє ιѕ α ѕєχ ѕ¢єиє ιи тнє єи∂ σf тнє ѕтσяу ѕσ ¢σитιиυє αт уσυя σωи яιѕк.

- ∂єʝααиααєєвαвєє💎

-------------------------------------

Kyron's POV

It's Been A Month Since Aaliyah Killed Briana. That Night Briana Didn't Die. The Ambulance Came & Got Her. The Police Asked Questions, We Told Them How She's Been Stalking Us. They Charged Her Some Charges. But , She Was In An Coma For 3Weeks & Her Family Pulled The Plug Cause They Didn't Have The Money To Keep Paying The Hospital.

👆👆👆👆👆👆👆 Thaat Waas Just A Filler back To The Story.

Continuing Kyron's POV

The Boys Are Now 1 Month Old & They're Looking More & More Like Me Everyday. Today Is Me & Aaliyah's Wedding. We're Getting Married On The Beach, The Colors Were White, Red, & Black. The Decorations Were Fancy, Our Family Decorated. We Decided To Dress Casual Because Aaliyah Said She Didn't Want All That. Anyway , I Was Dressed In A White&Red Versace Shirt With Some All White Cargos & My Gym Red Future Jordan's. Aaliyah Was Dresssed In A Gimme Shimmy Cream Lace Fringe Dress With Black Sandal Gold Studded Platform Glitter Mirror, Spike Diamond Red Bottom Heels. Her Hair Was Now Honey Blonde & Black & She Has It Styled With WandCurls & A Swoop On The Side. She Was Absolutely Beautiful.

As The Music Started To Play, She Walked Down The Long Silky Carpet That Layed Over The Sand With Our Boys In Her Arms. The Boys Were Dressed In A Red&White Polo Button Down, With Solid Black Polo Socks With A Red Horse.

Once She Got At The Podium Where The Preacher & I Was Standing She Handed The Boys To Her Mom & Stepped Up To Where We Were Standing. & The Preacher Begin To Speak.

"GoodEvening Everyone..

We are gathered here today, on this happy and joyous occasion, to join this man and this woman in holy matrimony." he Said

"Would You Guys Like To Say Your Vows?" He Asked

"Yes" We Both Said.

"I'll Go First" Aaliyah Said

"Before I met you, before I even knew you existed, I knew you were coming. I was ready to give my whole heart to someone, and now here you are. Sometimes I think I'm going to explode from how much I love you. I'm completely consumed by you. And tonight, we get to become one. I promise to love you until after my heart bursts, I promise to love you until after our children are old and gray...You're my dream and my reality, my future and my present, my whole heart and my best friend...I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that light. I can't wait to shine together and make everybody completely blind." She Said Making A Nigga Drop A Tear.

"From the moment I met you, I wanted more. I wanted more of your infectious smile, I wanted more of your adorable giggle, and I wanted more of your love. You had me hooked from the beginning... I fell in love with my best friend. Every day, I am encouraged by your love, and as your husband, I promise to always put you first. I promise to be the best father I can be to our children, and I promise to always make you laugh with my silly faces and ridiculous voices...I love you, and I'm going to love you for eternity." I Said Wiping Aaliyah's Tears Away.

With That Being Said The Preacher Begined To Talk Again

"Rings Please" The Preacher Asked Causing My Sister To Bring The Rings Up

"Kyron, do you take this woman to be your wedded wife? Do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her in sickness and in health, remaining faithful to her as long as you both shall live?" he Asked

"I Do" I Said As I Placed The 32k Ring On Aaliyah's Finger

Aaliyah, do you take this man to be your wedded husband? Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him in sickness and in health, remaining faithful to him as long as you both shall live?

"I Do" Aaliyah Said As She Placed My Ring On My Finger

"I Now Pronounce You Husband & Wife You May Kiss The Bride" He Said.

I Grabbed Aaliyah & Kissed Her Very Passionately Causing Everyone To Clap & Cheer.

"Damn My Nigga Getting Some Tonight" My Nigga Aaron Said Causing Everyone To Laugh & Aaliyah To Laugh Through The Kiss. We Kissed A Little While Longer Before Breaking Apart.

"I Have A Surprise For You" I Whispered In Her Ear While Everyone Clapped & Cheered Still.

I Grabbed Her Chair & Sat In The Middle Of The long Silky carpet. I motioned for her to sit down & she did.

I Gave The Dj The Q To Start The Music.

R.kelly - FOREVER begin to play & I started singing my heart out to her

Baby I have something that I want to ask you Baby so sit back and listen

Hey beloved we are here, to join each other hand and hand, no more playing house

no ,cause I want to make it real do you understand, to have and to hold (ummm

umm) until death do us part no one no one could ever interrupt the beats of our

heart cause this is gonna last

forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever

and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever

I Sung Along But Couldn't Finish Because She Grabbed Me & Kissed Me Like She Wanted The "D"

& I Promise She Gone Get It When We Get Home.

After Everyone Ate & Congratulated Us, We Took Pictures With Our Boys & Family..

I Asked My Sister If She Could Keep The Boys She Said Yeah & I Gave Her Their Diaper Sacks.

Once Me&Aaliyah Got Home, We Showered Then, went Straight To The Bedroom.

I Pulled Her Towel Off & Sucked On Her Neck & Kissed Down Her Body. I Stopped At Her Breasts & Took One Into My Mouth, I Sucked On One At A Time Causing Her To Moan My Name. I Continued To Explore Her Body. Once I Was Down To Her Shaved Pearl I Beggined To Eat Her, I Stuck My Tongue Inside Of Her & Started To Flick My Tongue Back & Forth Once I Felt My Tongue Get Closed In I Knew She Was About To Release I Sucked Up All Of Her Juices & Came Up & Kissed Her As Our Tongues Faught For Domination She Beggined To Pull On My Towel I Let It Drop As She Took My Friend In Her Hands She Started To Glide Het Hands Up & Down Causing Me To Break The Kiss, I Pushed Her Further Onto The Bed & Got On Top Of Her As I Was About To Enter She Stopped Me,

"You've Done Enough Let Me Take Control Tonight" She Said Causing Me To Get Happy & My Dick To Get Happier. I Turned Over & She Got On Top. She Climbed On top Of Me & Slid Onto My Dick She Came Up & Down Trying To Keep Up With My Strokes But Couldn't,

"You Can't Handle It Bae," I Said Laughing & Flipping Us Over. I Layed Her Onto Her Back & Gave Her Long Deep Strokes, She Clawed At My Back & left Scratches There. As I Was About To Come She Released Screaming My Name. I Hope She Didn't Think It Was Over Cause It Wasn't We Going Another Round..

α|и😝

нєєу иαα.. тнєєу gєттιии ιт ιи нυн? вυт, ρωєααѕє νσтє & ¢σммєит & ¢αи уσυ gυуѕ ѕтαят ℓєттιиg мє киσω ωнαт уσυ тнιик αfтєя тнє ¢нαρтєяѕ? тнαт ωσυℓ∂ вє иι¢є. тнαикѕѕ.

- ∂єʝααиααєєвαвєє💎