Chapter 9

A|N😏

Hey Guys👋 happy 4th of July. Hope everyone enjoyed. But, please excuse my language in this chapter but I was all into it. Also this chapter is very intense. But, Vote&Comment What You Think Pweaase? & ill Lovee YOU FOREVER😘😝

Dejaanaaeebabee💎

1 Month Later

My Boys Are Now 1 Month Old & They Are Pretty Good. They Aren't Fussy. They Just Cry A Little When Their Hungry, Sleepy, Or Needs To Be Changed. Further More Im Please With Their Behavior.

Today Kyron's Taking Me Out To The Club Since i Haven't Been In Almost A Year Now. So , We Were Going To The Most Popular Club In Atlanta "Pop That". We Were Going To Head Out Once The BabySiter Natalie Made It Here.

It Was 7:45pm At The Moment. The Boys Were In There PlayPens Sleeping. That's All They Do!

Anywho, I Was Dressed In Some TyeDye High Wasted Shorts With A Aqua Blue Tank Top & My Aquas. Kyron Tried To Match With Me😏.

He Had On A Aqua Color Polo Shirt With A White Horse, His White Levi's, & The Aquas.

It Was 8:10 When Natalie Made It. We Thanked Her & Headed Out.

Natalie's POV

I Made It To Their House a Kind Of Late Due To Traffic. They Have Such A Beautiful House & A Beautiful Family. I Use To Have A Little Crush On Kyron But I Let It Go Once Aaliyah & I Became Closer & I Started BabySitting For Them.

If Your Wondering..

I'm 19, Small Breast, A Little Butt, I'm Carmel With Long Wavy Weave. &'iM With That Taylor Gang 😂 .

Snapping out of my thoughts Kaylen Started To Cry So I Picked Him Up Out Of His PlayPen & Layed Him On The Changing board To Begin Changing Him. Once I Finished That I Held Him & Walked Into The Kitchen To Begin Heating His Bottle. As Soon As It Got into His Mouth He Started Back To Dose Off I Let Him Finish The 8oz Bottle & Burped Him. I Took Him Upstairs & Layed Him On His Side In His Crib. I Grabbed The Baby Monitor Turned It On. I Turned The Lamp On & Walked Downstairs.

Kayden Was Just looking Around Then He Finally Started To Cry. I Did The Same Thing For Him Then Walked Upstairs To Lay Him In His Crib. I turned The other lamp on & walked back downstairs.

45 Minutes Later

I Heard Noises Upstairs So iRan Up To The Twins Room. This Girl Was There Holding Kayden & Staring At Kaylen. She Stood At About 5"3 & She Had Big Breasts Not Much Butt, But She Was Cute. Snapping Out Of My Thoughts I Panicked

"Wh--Whyy Are Yo-Youu Here?" I Asked Walking Toward Her.

"I'm Briana & say night night bitch" she said after knocking Me out with a medal bat that stood by kayden's babycrib.

Briana's POV

"I Knocked Ole' Girl Out & Sat In The Rocking Chair That Was In The Corner I Held Both Of Them In My Arms & Tears Fell From My Face. How Could This Nigga! I Was Here FiRST! & iWill Be Here LAST! She Want To Get At MY Man! Ima Hit Her Where It Hurts!" I Thought To Myself As Tears Steamed Down My Face

Aaliyah's POV

We Really Turned Up No Lie, I Was Feeling Right, Dancing & All Until I Had An Urge That My Kids Were In Harms Way. I Guess Kyron Felt The Same Way Cause He Walked Over To Me & Led Me Outside To The Truck. On The Way Home It Was Silent. But , When We Got Into Our Driveway I Noticed Briana's Car! Oh Hell Nah!

"Kyron I Warned You & iPromise If She Did Anything To My Boys I'm Going To Kill Her!" I Said Unlocking The Doors.

I Heard My Babies Screaming & Hollering. I Rushed Upstairs & Saw A Knocked Out Natalie In Front Of Their Room Door. I Walked Into My Babies Room & It Was A Mess! Both Of My Motherfucking Babies Where Laying On The Floor With Powder All On Their Face!

"Kyron Come Clean The Boys Up" I Said To Kyron As I Searched For This Crazy Bitch!

Guess Where She Was Thou!! In MY Fucking Bed With Kyron's Favorite T-Shirt On!

"Bitch Your Delusional!" I Yelled As I Grabbed Her Legs Out Of My Bed.

"Kyron Is My Man! & You Took Him & Had Those Ugly Ass Babies If Us!" Right Then & There I Started Punching That Bitch!

"You(punch👊) Came(punch👊) Into My House(punch👊) & Touched My Children(punch , punch👊👊) bitch You Think Your Crazy? I'll Show You Crazy!" I Said Punching Her As EveryWord Flowed Off My Tongue.

"Fuck You & Those Stupid Chaps!" She Yelled Spitting Out Blood.

I Laughed & Dragged Her Down All 32 Steps In Our House once We Got To The Last Step I Punched & Punched Rapidly. She Head-butted Me Causing Me To Fall Back She Ran To The Attic It Was Dark As Hell Up Here. But I Wasn't Stopping Til This Bitch Was Dead!

I Heard Noises Come From The Corner. I Ran Over There & Grabbed Her. She Gad Kyron's .9 Millimeter In Her Hand, I Wasn't Scared At All I Laughed Cause This Bitch Aint Bout It!

"Shoot Me" I Yelled

No Response.. Exactly She Scary

I Kicked The Gun Out Her Hand & Grabbed Her I Punched & Punched Until I Couldn't Anymore. I Knew She Was Unconscious Or Dead. I Cried Uncontrollably.

Kyron Ran Into The Attic , Trying To Flip The Lights On. He Had Both Boys In His Arms.

"Baby, Look! I'm Sorry, I Never Thought It Would Go This Far. She Was Before You & I Wasn't Even In A Relationship With The Bitch She Was Just A quick Fuck Baby please stay I'm sorry iMa do better I promise. I'm quit slanging iMa give u your big fancy wedding please don't leave & take the boys away from daddy" kyron said as a tear rolled down his cheek.

"I Wasn't Going To Leave & Take The Boys, I Didn't Grow Up With As Father So iWouldnt Let Them Turnout Like Thatt. But, I Warned you now she's dead! Call 5-O." I Said Walking down the stairs from the attic.

I grabbed my babies from his & walked Into the LivingRoom they were so fussy. I wonder if she did anything to them. We'll Find out tonight at the hospital.. & if so I hope she's not dead cause iMa tear that ass up some more! Playing with the right bitch today!