6 ~

The next day went by super fast, and before i knew it, it was already almost time for the party.

Once i got out of school, i went straight to my Hair Appointment. i decided i'd go with layers, and some added highlights, making my hair look a little more caramel than dirty blonde.
after leaving the hair salon, i went straight home. I still needed to pick out an outfit, and get ready.

Once i got home, i went to my closet to pick out my outfit. After looking for a good 30 minutes i finally decided to go with my velvet dress. It comes down to my knee, and has a slit in the middle. Nothing too much, but covers just enough. I've never really been the type of girl to go places such as parties- so i wasn't really sure if what i was wearing was too much. i didn't want to doubt myself, so i just went with it , and started on my makeup. After putting on some makeup, i got my black heels, and left for the party.

20 minutes went by and i was still lost. My gps couldn't find the address.
" Ugh i swear he said 438 Lawnmill Dr " i said as i put my laid my head on the steering wheel. I have absolutely no clue where i'm going, and the gps isn't picking anything up. great.

I pulled out my phone and texted max- being he was the only contact i had, and it was him who invited me .
max ! ~
" uh hey, so i'm trying to get to the party but i'm kinda lost and my gps can't find the address. Can you send me directions please ? "

i sat there and waited for a text back. It was almost 8, and i didn't want to be late, but at this point i had no other options.
' and this is why i never go anywhere ' i thought. After sitting there another 5 minutes, my phone finally buzzed. It was max.

" Hey! sorry about my late reply, Um just send me your location and i'll just come get you haha "
oh hell no. what about my car? i'm not gonna let some stranger i just met two days ago pick me up . i should've just said no about coming to this party in the first place.

" oh it's ok. i think i'll just go home. i feel kinda tired anyways. i'll for sure be at your next party though . don't worry "

" no no no !! you should come , really. i'll be there in about 2 minutes. don't move ! "
well i guess i am going after all.

He got there, two minutes later, as he said he would. The drive back seemed so agonizingly long . neither of us said a word and i just prayed the party was gonna end soon. i really didn't want to be there long.

We finally arrived after what seemed like hours of driving. It was the biggest house i'd ever seen. The house was white with 3 stories- It had an opened glass living room, making everything on the inside completely visible on the outside . It was absolutely beautiful- The staircase, the chandelier dangling from the ceiling. Everything was just amazing.

i walked in with max- letting him lead me through the huge house. We went straight up the second floor to the kitchen. That's where his group of friends were at. All sitting on an island couch with solo cups in their hands. We went and sat down on the end- with barely enough room for me, i had to basically sit on Max's lap.

i am definitely gonna regret this.

HOLY MOLY YOU GUYS ITS BEEN LIKE A WEEK AND HONESTLY I HAVE NO EXCUSE AS TO WHY I DIDNT UPLOAD MY CHAPTER- ITS BEEN WROTE FOR 5 DAYS 💀😭 BUT IVE JUST BEEN SUPER LAZY AND SOME STUFF HAS BEEN GOING ON SO IM SORRY AND I LOVE YOU TONS HAHA- mUaH , alia <3