Lawler High: Party and 'The Hulk' {Chapter 4}

A few hours later we were halfway done unpacking the upstairs. Nick helped, so we got a lot more done. It was ten o' clock and Mr. Parker was downstairs getting some water. Nick and I were taking a break on Mr Parker's guest room bed.

"He does like you, even though he's being stupid beyond reason right now because he won't admit it." Nick broke the silence.

I looked at him shocked. "Who?" I asked. I had a feeling I knew the answer but I felt the need to check.

"Joe, it's pretty obvious. It's a shame. I really thought we could have some fun together but then I saw the way he reacted when I hit on you and it was clear that he got to you first."

"You're wrong, he doesn't like me and even if he did he would never risk being involved with me. I'm his immature little student. It's never going to happen." I played with my hands looking down, fighting to hold back tears.

"So let's make him jealous." He grabbed my face in between his hands and kissed me.

I pushed him off roughly. "What are you doing?" I asked appalled and confused.

"You want to make him want you right?" He shifted his weight closer towards me.

I looked him dead in the eyes and nodded resolutely.

"Okay, then we have to make him jealous. He's obviously protective of you and doesn't like other guys hitting on you." A slight grin spread across his face. "We both saw how he reacted to me hitting on you downstairs."

I moved closer to him so that our faces were inches apart. If anyone could get Mr. Parker jealous it would be Nick. I cleared my throat. "Okay."

Nick gently kissed my lips and I let out an involuntary moan. His lips were so soft and they moved so skillfully along with mine that it sent my head swirling. I gripped his hair in between my fingers and climbed into his lap. I knew that I was enjoying this far too much but I didn't care.

"What the hell is going on in here!" Mr. Parker yelled jolting me abruptly back into reality.

I looked at Mr. Parker's face and stifled a smile of victory. "Oh, sorry. We didn't see you there." I turned my attention back to Nick and played with the collar of his shirt.

Nick brushed a piece of stray hair out of my face and smiled. "Yeah, sorry bro." He said dismissively to Mr. Parker. "I gotta go get ready real quick." He kissed me again and I forgot where I was. I deepened the kiss and rubbed on his chest. God this guy was a good kisser. He pulled away. "Mmm.. but maybe we can continue this later on in my bedroom." He said his voice as soft as velvet.

I giggled. Nick really should think about acting. He even had me half fooled. I found every part of this show we were putting on for Mr. Parker hilarious. "Well maybe we could just go back to my place. My parents aren't home. They never are.." I said while biting my lip.

I stole a glance at Mr. Parker to see him with the widest eyes I'd ever seen a person wear in my entire life. He had a look on his face that I would usually brush off as a figment of my imagination but not this time. It was clearly anger and jealousy that filled his gorgeous features.

"That sounds even better." He kissed my forehead and I climbed out of his lap so he could get ready. He smiled at me one more time and got up and left the room. It wasn't a second after Nick left that Mr. Parker went off.

"So you're with him now?" He said in an angry whisper.

"I'm sorry why do you care?" I said annoyed. I stood up and walked over to the bookshelf to rearrange the already arranged books.