Lawler High: Sex, Moms home & I Need a WHAT?!

WARNING!!!!! PARTS IN THIS CHAPTER ARE RATED R! SO IF YOU ARE A LITTLE CHILD THEN DO NOT READ IT!!!

I moaned. "Mr. Parker...that's feels so good..."

He looked me in the eyes. "You can call me Joe." He kissed me again more roughly and stuck his tongue in my mouth. I let him explore each and every part of it. He slid his hands down to my chest and grabbed onto my right boob and rubbed on it. I moaned. He then undid the clasp from the back of my bra and then took it off and threw it across the floor. I bit my lip. He kissed all over my chest and then started sucking on my left boob while playing with the other one. I arched my back rubbing against him. He kissed down my stomach and then grabbed onto my panties and then pulled them all the way down, throwing them above and past his shoulder. I was fully naked now and I frowned. He smiled.

"What's wrong?" He said.

"I'm naked and you have all of your clothes on. It's not fair." I pouted.

He smiled mischievously. "Well why don't we fix that?" He lifted his shirt above his head and took it off and then quickly moved his hand down to his pants buckle and undid them. He pulled them off in one fluid motion and tossed them aside. He then took off his boxers and threw them on the floor exposing himself completely. He kissed me passionately. "Is that better?" I ran my hands across his chest and shivered. He smiled and then started rubbing my inner thigh working his way up higher and higher. Then he started gently rubbing my clit. I moaned loudly and he stopped. I whimpered from the loss of contact. He laughed and then kissed me.

"I need to be inside of you.. now.." He whispered into my ear.

I grinned seductively. "Then what are you waiting for?"

He half smiled back at me and then grabbed onto my hips. I bit my lip nervously. "I'll try to be as gentle as possible" He said looking into my eyes. I nodded back. He pushed himself into me and I dug my nails into his back. He was huge. A tear slid down the side of my cheek. He slowly moved in and out of me and kissed me.

"Relax Anna.." He moaned into my ear. I tried to relax myself as much as I possibly could. After I relaxed like he said, it started to feel a little good. I moved my hips along with him urging him to go faster.

"Harder.." I moaned into his mouth between kisses. He gripped my hips and pushed more of himself into me. I wanted to whimper in pain but I held it in. He picked up his pace faster and forced himself into me harder. I moaned in half pleasure half pain. I grabbed onto his hair and he kissed me all over my chest.

He grabbed onto the side of my face. "Anna, Anna. Wake up." He said.

I furrowed my brows in confusion. "What?" I asked.

"I said, wake up." He said.

I blinked and then opened my eyes back up to see the pair that belonged to my mom. I sat upright in my bed. "W-What?"

My mom smiled. "Did you have a nightmare?"

I looked down at the blanket that was only covering half of my body. "Uhm.. not exactly.." I looked up into her eyes and then quickly changed the subject. "Why are you home?"

She got a clueless look on her face. "What do you mean why am I home?"

I gave her a look that screamed 'bitch please'. "I mean exactly what I said. You're never here and neither is dad."

She moved off my bed and stood up straight. "Really? Are we going to go through this again Annabelle? You know your father and I are busy with work. Not everyone can afford to slack off like you have."

I slung the covers off of me in anger. "What the hell is that supposed to mean? I don't slack anything."

She handed me a slip of paper and I glanced at it. It was a printout of my current grades in all my classes.

"Do you mind explaining yourself?" She asked.

I looked at her like she was an idiot. "What for?"

"Is it not obvious? Explain that B that you have in Mr. Parker's class." She snapped back at me.

I threw the paper to the ground. "This is all about some B that I got his class? Are you kidding me? This isn't even a report card, fuck it's not even a progress report! It's a damn printout that you insist that every teacher send you everyday! You wouldn't bother taking time out of your busy little schedule to spend anytime with your only daughter but when I get a B suddenly shit starts to matter and you pop up like the bitch you are to enforce punishment on me!"

She looked at me appalled. "How dare you!" She roared. "I give you everything you ask for in the world and this is how you thank me? With backtalk and foul mouthing? I won't stand for this. I'm getting you a tutor. You will get an A in his class and you will not ruin the opportunities I have given you and embarrass me with your bad grades and behavior." She stormed out of my room and slammed my door shut.

_______________________________________________________________________________

I walked into school on Monday pissed off. My mom stayed the whole weekend and was still home. She ended up grounding me because of my "unruly behavior". Words couldn't describe how much I loathed that woman sometimes. I walked into Mr. Parker's class early and went straight to his dark brown wooden desk where he was sitting with his laptop in front of him. He glanced up at me and stopped typing.

"Is there something you want to ask me before class starts?" He asked acting completely oblivious to my mood.

"Why the hell did you give me a B? You said I was so advanced and too smart to be in this class and then you turn around and give me a B? Do you have some kind of problem or do you just like messing with people's heads?" I exclaimed, letting as much anger seep into my voice as possible.

He closed his off white Mac laptop with a sigh. "Anna, I gave you a B because I want to push you to be the best you can be. I don't think you've reached your full potential yet. If I grade you like everyone else then you won't be challenged and you'll slack off. When you get to college it's going to be a lot harder than this and you have to be prepared for that." He got up from his desk, walked over to the right side of the room and flicked the bright florescent school lights off. Then he walked back over to his desk to grab the projector remote and then powered it on, showing our drill for today.

Rage started boiling deep down inside of me. "Well thank you so much for the help." I said sarcastically. "I was grounded all this weekend and me and my mom got into a fight because of you. She's talking about getting me a tutor now and all kinds of crazy shit! So does that make you happy now? Jackass!" I spat my words at him like daggers the same way he spat his at my heart. The bell rang and people started filing into the classroom. I met Mr. Parker's shocked and hurt gaze with an intense pissed off glare. Then I turned on my heel, flipped my hair and stalked over to my seat next to Taylor without giving him another backwards glance.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Comment, Vote and Fan please!!!! It means the world to me and I'd love to know what you guys think and what you want to happen next! The more comments I get the faster I will update the next chapter. Thank you! : )