The sun

I woke up with the sun shining down and Zia in my arms. I love everything about this. I want it to stay like this forever. "Mm good mornin" Zia said and then kissed me. "How did you sleep?" I ask her with a smile. "Amazing." She said. "Do you wanna head into town and get some breakfast?" I say with a yawn. " sounds amazing." She says with a grin.

We get in my truck, I turn on the eingin and turn on the radio. I start too pull out and drive down the mountain. I put my hand on zias thigh and she put her hand on top of mine. The song "no where fast" by old dominion came on. We both started singing along.

We pulled up to a little diner and sat down. "Hi I'm Tracey, I will be your server, what can I get you all today?" Me and Zia look at each other and start ordering "can I get you butter milk pancakes with scrambled eggs and a side of hash browns?" Zia says. "Of course, and for you?" She looks at me and I say, "the exact same thing as her, with a coffee" I say "alright I'll get that in and have your coffee out in a minute!" Tracey says and then walked away.

When the food came we started eating like pigs. "This is amazing! Why have I never been here before?" Zia said. "We should make this a weekly tradition." I say with a giggle. "Yes we totally should! We'll become like the new locals!" Zia said. "Okay lets do it!" I said. We shake on it and continue eating.

When we were done I paid, and we got back on the road to my apartment. As we pulled in zias phone started to ring. "Oh shit! I have like 100 missed calls from my dad!" She awnsers it. "Hello?" Although it's not on speaker, I can hear her dad  "WHERE ARE YOU! YOU SCARED ME TO DEATH I THOUGHT YOU GOT KIDNAPED!" She replied with a "dad, I texted you, I slept at Cassidy's last, we just went to get breakfast and I left my phone at the apartment." Her dad was silent "oh, well have fun, sorry" and then he hung up.

We both start laughing. "Sorry about that." She says, "he's forgetful sometimes." She says. "That's okay" I say, still laughing. I kiss her and we head inside.

"Shit it's Sunday, I have school tomorrow." I say. "Oh yah you have to deal with the girl I punched!" Zia says with a smirk. "You know what.. I'm not going to go. I'm just gonna go to graduation." I say. "You can't, you have to go or you can't graduate." Zia reminds me. "Well shit. It's gonna suck." I say. "Have fun babe." Zia says "oh so now I'm babe?" I ask with a smirk. "Yep! Now you are" She says before she kisses me.

I pick her up off the couch, still kissing her. I carry her to the bedroom and close the door behind me. I tear off my shirt and continue kissing her. One thing leads to another and we end up where we were yesterday, laying side bye side catching our breath.