Sleepover

"So what do we do first" I ask. "I don't know what can we do?" Zia asked. "Let's get to know each other a little more, like what is zia short for?" I ask curiously. "Okay, well um. It's short for katziha. It was my great aunts name, it was also my moms name." She says, she gets a quiet after.

"When did she pass away.." I ask with the most symphony i could muster. "Um, last year" She says. She starts to cry, I move closer to her and hold her. "Hey, shhhh it's going to be okay. It hurts for a long time but it gets better I promise." I say tryin to comfort her "how do you know?" She asks. "Alex never told you?" She shakes her head "Alex is my half brother, we're related because of our moms, my dad died when I was 13. Car accident, I was in the car too." I say holding back tears. She sits up and looks at me "were you injured?" She asks, I can hear the fear in her voice. "Yes, I flew out the front windshield, cut me, almost impelled me." I lift my shirt up and reveal the scar. There are two diffrent skin tones on my back, one from a skin doner, and one from my dad. "Oh my god. I'm so sorry. That must have been..." I cut her off "the worst experience of my life." I say. She wipes a tear from my eye, "if you survived that, and lost your dad, I can get through this." She says.

We continue talking for hours, until I know every little deatail about her and she know my entire life story. "I'm fucking hungry, should we see what I have too eat?" I say while heading to the kitchen. "You read my mind she says as she smirks.

She sits in the counter and I start boiling some water for pasta. I walk over to where she is. She's shorter than me , so her in the counter top is a few inches taller than me. I approach her by taking her hand and kissing it. She jumped down and grabbed my neck and kissed me. We kissed till the water boiled and then I threw on some noodles and made the sauce with a little bit of buffalo meat.

I lit some candles and plated the spegettii. We sat down at my new table. She looked amazed and said "oh so our first official date?" I chuckled and said, "yah, I guess that's what this is."

We scarffed  down dinner, and then headed twords my bedroom. I layed in bed and she started to crawl on top of me. She started kissing me, then kissed my neck, and then started going down. "Don't forget, I'm a vergin" I reminded her, and she sat up, and told me "relax, I know what I'm doing." With a smile, I laughed and said, "okay" and do exactly what she says.