Black and white

We ended up seeing a movie about a girl who falls in love with her dads friend but he won't let them be together, so they run away and get married in Vegas. Whenever they kissed me and Zia would look at each other  and stick our tongues and cringe.

Once the movie was over me and Zia walked out of the theater laughing historically. "Imagi-" she tried to say but she was laughing too hard to finish her sentence, then she tried again "imagine, if we were straight... and fell in love... with our parents best friends" we both started laughing harder until we couldn't stand. We sat down and looked at each other, still giggling a little bit. "So what are we gonna do next?" I ask. She thinks for a minute and then says "so how good are you at bowling..." she says, with a bit of a smirk on her face. "Oh I'm good. I'm so good it will blow your mind." I say getting ball serious. She giggles and kisses me.

We kiss for a little bit until I hear "oh my god. Cassidy, your gay!" Shit. It's alison. She is the worlds meanest brat. "Yah I am. What are you gonna do about it. It's 2018, bitch." I say with a bit of a remark on my face. She looks offended and says "I'm going to tell the whole school, and the principal, maybe then you'll relize your a fag." She says glaring. Holly. Shit. She did not just say that.

I stand up and get in her face and say "what the hell did you just say!" She laughs. Zia stands up and says "I hope you didn't like your nose too much" pulls me back and punches her straight in the middle of the face. She looks at me and says "shit! We have got to go!" We start laughing and run away.

We ran into my car, with Alison chasing us and we drove away. Alison in our rear view with blood running out of her nose. "holly fuck where did you learn to do that! That was the most bad ass thing ever!" I say smiling "I.. I don't know!" She says smiling. "I'm going to get in so much trouble" I say still giggling. "At least there's only two days till graduation." Zia says with a smirk. "Screw bowling, I'm taking us somewhere." I say with a smile "Okay, take us where you will." She says grinning.