Day Three

I literally did not sleep a wink last night. I was overjoyed with happiness and loads of excitement. I had a date. With a cute blue-eyes boy that talked to me yesterday. I got up earlier than usual, showered, got dressed in something way more presentable than my sweats from yesterday, left my apartment, and here I am now, waiting excitedly for him to come. 

Looking up, I nodded at the waitress from yesterday, and the previous day, who realized I'd only get the same thing each day, as she placed the bagel and hot chocolate with marshmallows on the table. I eagerly began eating whilst taking out my journal, red sharpie, and my own pack of purple post it notes. 

I excitedly tapped my foot as I looked outside the cafe window hoping I'd spot him occasionally and was sad I didn't see him. Glancing at my watch, I'd noticed how it'd been an hour since I'd been in here, and the usual time we'd seen each other from previous times passed. I was disappointed, did this cute boy forget about me? 

I continued to eat my breakfast and waited. 

And waited. 

And waited. 

I glanced at my watch one more time, and it'd been half past two hours, seriously? Disapointed, and slightly heartbroken, I got up, grabbed my things, and made my way towards the door. 

However, this is all my fault, why was I so phased over this measly asking of seeing each other with this random stranger named Ryan? Why was I so hopeful? It's not like anything would've happened between me and him, right?