Chapter Three

In my dream I was standing in the largest room I've ever seen. It had 13 throne like chairs in the formation of a "U" and each one had a different design.

One looked like a deep sea fishing chair, one was pure gold that reminded me of the shining sun. One was white marble with dark grey streaks running throughout it, as I looked at that chair I swore I could hear thunder. Each chair was different with their own personalities.

I was staring at the giant chairs so long I didn't even notice people walking into the room until they sat on the chairs. These people are enormous was my first thought. The only comforting thought at the moment was that they weren't able to see me at the moment.

These beings were at least 15 feet tall and each one was giving off an aura of immense power. The thing is the more I stared at them the more I've felt like I've seen them before, but I couldn't figure out where or why.

They started talking, but it was like they were on mute. The conversation started taking a turn for the worse by the looks of their facial expressions.

I just stood there watching the giants argue, unsure of what to do. After 10 minutes of just standing there awkwardly all the beings suddenly stopped talking and one after another looked in my direction. They vanished from the room and I started having a sensation of falling into oblivion, when a bright light blinded me.