Music

"How do you want the song to sound like?" Cole asked me as I went over to pick up my acoustic guitar.

"I want it to sound very soft, quiet. I want it to be one of those songs you listen to when you're sad over the guy you love." Cole chuckled very slightly.

"Wow, that's a weird goal but you can do it." I laughed and rolled my eyes. I sat in the red couch that was in my recording studio.

I stared to play random chords, looking for an intro.

"Try on the piano." I took Coles advice and put my guitar down. I sat on the stool and stared to play a little tune.

"That sounds nice, but play it slower." I moved my hands across the piano, I did it slowly, trying to think of lyrics.

(Put the speed to 0.5 and listen up to 12 seconds)

"That's it, now what do you want the lyrics to be?" He got up and grabbed a pen and a notebook from the desk.

"I don't know, I want them to be sad." I continued to play he piano tune. I started to think of my first ever relationship, the first person I ever loved.

"I think I have something, what about "Last night, my dream, was about us walking on the beach" that's all I have so far." Cole went to the desk and started to right what I just said.

"That's good, think of more, think of the time you were broken to the point that you couldn't even get up."

I got up and started to walk around, remembering the time I felt that I died mentally.

"Last night, my dream, was about us walking on the beach, and now that's all gone.
You said baby love is the person you think about during sad songs."

"I like it, but the last part doesn't really go well with the first part."

"I know, it's going to go well with the 3 part though" I sat down and wrote it on the paper.

"During sad songs....during sad songs....and now every time I hear it, all I think about is you." I said repeating the last part, trying to find something that sounds good.

"I like it, leave it like that."

"I think I'm gonna ask my writer to help me with it." I sat down and drank water from my bottle.

"Yeah, That would be easier. But you came up with the first verse. You're getting there." He sat down next to me and out his arm around my shoulders.