Jimmy

"(Y/N) it's time to get up, Jimmy's assistant sent me some of the questions he's going to ask you, so get ready and come downstairs so that we can read them." Veronica closed my door and left.

I sat on the edge of my bed and looked at my phone, I had some texts from the producer and some friends. I'll answer them later. I got up and went to the bathroom to get ready. I put on a white supreme shirt with light washed mom jeans and old skool vans. I brushed my hair and put it in a pony tail. I got my black YSL crossbody bag and put my stuff in it.

I went downstairs and saw that V was in the phone with someone.

"She's going to freak out, but it'll get so much publicity and views. And maybe something else happens. Who knows?" She was walking around the kitchen with a smirk. She hanged up took a sip of her coffee.

"Who was that? Who's going to freak out?" I asked taking a seat in the big counter.

"No one sweetie, so I'm going to read the questions and think of a good answer." V got the piece of paper and read it carefully.

"Why did you want to be a singer?" V looked at me weird. "What type of question is that? But whatever just answer it."

"I wanted to be a singer so that I can inspire people the same way my idols did to me, they showed me to be who I want to be and do what I want, and that's what I wanted to do to other people, and I think I have."

"Good reply, the next one. Are you going on tour?" V shook her head "You can't talk about tour yet but whatever it's Jimmy Fallon so just tell him about it"

"Well, yeah I am, I'm going on a world tour, which is pretty exciting cause my goal is to visit the whole world, but it's going to be pretty boring to cause at the end of a show I'll have no one to talk to but I hope I make a friend and maybe I'll take him or her"

"Hmm, just say you're looking for a boyfriend" V giggled. I rolled my eyes.

"That's all she gave me, there might be more. But remember to think long and hard be answering."

"I know, now come on let's go, I have to look good"

V opened the door and there was a big car waiting for us. We got in.

"I have a good feeling about today, maybe something good will happen" I smiled

"Yeah who knows?" She looked nervous, which is weird cause she never is.

When we got to the studio we got out and went inside. There were people pacing around. The show hasn't started yet but they were getting ready.

"Nice yo meet you (Y/N), I'm Jimmys assistant, my name is Chloe. I'll show you the way to your dressing room. Jimmy is going to go in to talk to you for a little bit" for a short girl she walked pretty fast.

When she opened the door the stylist were there. I said hi and sat down so that they can start my make up.

I got up and started to get dress

I got up and started to get dress. I put on the beautiful dress I chose. It fit me perfectly. I put on my nude heels and some jewelry.

Oh damn, I look good

Oh damn, I look good. I took out my phone a did a boomerang of me in the mirror. I wrote down "Watch me on Jimmy Fallon tonight😍" I posted it. I saw that some fan accounts te posted the boomerang and wrote funny captions like "Damn gurl looking fineee" "@colesprouse look at your girl" "how is she still single".

I giggled at all of them. I kept checking my insta when I heard someone knocking on the door. I got up and opened it.

"Hey (Y/N) nice to meet you! You look stunning" Jimmy hugged me. He's a nice guy.

"Hi, it's so cool to be here, and thanks for inviting me." I giggled.

"Oh no problem, my kids were asking me everyday if you could be on the show, they love you."

"Awww that's so sweet." I blushed a little.

"Well I have to get dressed, and this is your first time here so when you go out there, relax. Talk slow and calmly. You're going to be great. I have to go, bye" He hugged me and I hugged back.

I sat down on the couch they had. Veronica came in the waiting room and saw me and gasped.

"Omg. You look gorgeous. Everyone's going to swoon over you. Cole is definitely going to notice you." She winked and I just rolled me eyes.

"Don't mention him, it hurts cause he's so ughhhhh and I'm so ew" Veronica laughed and shook her head.

"No you're not, maybe one day you'll meet him  and he'll like you."

"I wish" I looked down at my dress.

Me and Veronica started talking about Tour. And the placed we'll go. We heard the tv go in meaning that the show was already starting. Jimmy came out of the curtains and people started to clap and scream. He started to say hello and what not. After 20 minutes somebody that works there told me it was time for me to go out. I got up and patted down my dress. I was walking to the stage when someone blonde caught my eye. I turned my head to check who it was but it wasn't there anymore. I stood there waiting for him to introduce me. I started to pick at my fingers, something I do when I'm nervous. My head perked up when I heard him say my name.

"Our first guest for tonight, is the only and only (Y/N) (Y/L/N)." He looked over to where I was going to go out.

I walked out and waved to the audience. I hugged Jimmy and said hello. And then took a seat on the couch. It's time.