Ugh Hangover pt 2

JELENA'S P.O.V

As I entered my room I immediately plugged up my curling iron. I looked through my closet looking for the perfect dress. Then it hit me. The perfect dress. The perfect outfit actually. I just hope he remembers. I pull out the same dress and heels I wore on the day I went to that party and the day that my life finally started.

I pull the dress close to my body and walk over to the full length mirror. I look at with dress with pure awe. I admire this dress so much. To me it's the perfect dress.

It's not to short or too long. It's just right.

The way the dress is designed makes it where you can wear it to a party, just to go out, or to have dinner.

And the heels. Well I'm only 5'6 and Michael is 6'3. so when I am next to him I feel tiny. But I love tall guys. No correction. I. Love. Michael.

I lay the dress on the bed and place the heels on the bed.

I walk over to my makeup dresser and sit down. I pull out mascara, eyeliner, eye shadow, and some blush.

When I finish my makeup it's about 6:50.

I start to curl and they fall perfectly down to my mid-back.

When I finish my hair I walk back over to the full length mirror. To be honest I look breath taking. I walk over to the bed and pick up the dress. I strip out of my clothes and put on my cherry blossom lotion that my friend Yoli got me. I put on the gorgeous dress and spray on Michael's favorite perfume. I slip on my heels and walk over to my jewelry box. I pull out a pair of diamond earrings my great grandmother gave me. And a matching diamond necklace that my great grandmother gave to my mother. My mother gave it to me when she found out she had breast cancer. She died a year later. This necklace is all I have of her. Other than pictures.

I look at the clock and it's 7:34. I take one last look at the mirror and grab my clutch.

Once I am downstairs Michael looks at me. He looks at from head to toe. Admiring every little thing about me. Finally he breaks the silence.

"You look...beyond gorgeous. I mean I can't even describe your beauty right now." He says never taking his eyes off the dress.

"A-and t-that's the dress. From the f-first night." He stutters out with complete happiness.

"Yeah. Yeah baby it's the dress. I was hoping you would notice. I was scared you forgot." I saw while looking down at my feet. I can't believe I thought he wouldn't remember.

Michael places my face in his hands and lifts up my chin so I meet his eyes.

"Baby doll I could never forget. Because that night was the second best night in my life." He says before kissing me on the lips.

I was a little hurt because the night that we met wasn't as special to him as it was me. I guess my emotion showed on my face. Because Michael pulled me into a hug and kisses the top of my head.

"The first best night of my life is the day you said you loved me." He said with his voice cracking at the end.

Before he could say anything else I pulled him into a deep kiss. Filled with passion, fire, and something that I haven't felt in a while. Hope.