Wow

JELENA'S P.O.V

"I'm almost ready I just need to curl my hair!" I tell across the hall to Sara who is in her room getting dressed.

"Ok the girls should be here soon and the guys not far behind!" She yells back.

If I'm being honest with myself. I am very nervous. I know the guys are gonna wait in the car. But still it's nerve wrecking meeting this guy who is supposedly hot and sweet.

As I finish curling my hair to near perfection the door bell rings.

"Can you get that I'm still doing my makeup!" Sara yells.

"Yeah I got it!" I yell back while running down the stairs to meet the girls.

"Oh my gosh! Like wow! You look like so hot! I am you are always hot, but I mean now you look...like sexy!" Jenna tells me with her mouth open and shock in her voice. I can tell the other girls were thinking the same thing. Because their jaws was basically on the floor. I laugh to myself.

"Come in Sara is almost ready." I tell them. When they walk in I shut the door behind them.

MICHAEL'S P.O.V

"Did you guys see to?!" I ask the guys a little to excited.

"Yeah dude we did." Ian says with a smile.

She looked like a pure angel. Her hair was perfectly curled, and she had the right amount of makeup on. Not to little not to much. Goodness it's so irritating with those girls who look like they should shoved their face into a birthday cake. But not Jelena she is like a fallen angel. And I'm here to caught her. To hold onto her and never let her go. I will hold her forever and ever. Until the stars in the sky that shine as beautiful as her stop shining.

******

JELENA'S P.O.V

"We're here!!" Sara squeals while parking her car and pulling her keys out the ignition.

We pulled up to this huge house. It was breathtaking really. It had vines going up the house and white window stils. The large house was booming with loud music and colorful strobe lights all over. I was so excited to go in there and have a time of my life.

As we enter the house Sara pulls my hand into the kitchen. She hands me a drink.

"What is it?" I ask her

"Rumchata!" She yells over the loud music.

"Oh" I say and drink the beverage in my hand.

The girls and I make our way to the dance and we immediately start dancing.

As we continue to dance I feel as if someone is watching me.

I Ignore the feeling and continue to dance like there's no tomorrow.

As I turn around I stop dead in my tracks. Walking towards me the most gorgeous guy I have ever since. His hair was spiked up as to the side. He had the most gorgeous gray eyes I had ever since. He had wide broad shoulders and I can under his white shirt was something that can make any women melt to the floor.

"Hey my name is Michael."