Years 3 & 4

Jane helped me get a job as a cashier in her bakery, I guess the upside is that I always get free cakes, and Jane’s are the best in America.  After the fire I had somewhat of an epiphany.  I realised that I needed to sort myself out and not use all my time on writing.  After much thought I limited myself to two hours of writing a day, I also found a better way to record all my letters for Jake.  I started a blog and put all of my letters so far on it.  Thanks to my eidetic memory I was able to get them all perfectly copied over, I wonder if Jake has seen the blog yet. 

Coming up with new ideas for my letters is progressing in difficulty every day but I never fail to finish my daily letter.  Despite my troubles, Rose always insisted that they were getting better everyday.  She keeps urging me to go into publishing but I’m not so sure.  I’m going to bring out a brochure first to see if I get a good reaction.  If its popular then I may publish a book, it would be a fantastic way to pay off the debt for my leg.

I released a brochure with a select few of my love letters.  I even wrote a few poems about social issues to throw in.  Well I’d be under-reacting if I said the response was good.  The response from males and females all over America was astounding to say the least.  This gave me the boost I needed to publish a book, releasing all of my poems to the public.