eight

eddie kaspbrak
"you."
did he really just say that? me? i felt a blush on my cheeks appear. i had known i liked richie for 2 years, but i never did anything about it because i thought he was straighter than a stick. well, i guess not. more tears ran down my face, i was shocked. i didn't know how to react. "well, i'm sorry for ruining your life and our friendship." richie said as he turned around, about to exit through the window. i didn't want him to leave. i put my hand on his shoulder, he turned around looking confused and i said, "don't go."

richie tozier
for once in my life i was actually lost for words. i didn't know what do say anymore. eds wanted me to stay. does that mean he doesn't hate me? does he like me? or does he just feel sorry for me? we sat down on his bed. "rich, i forgive you. i didn't want you to stop being my best friend and you would bully me too and," eddie started choking up, and reached for his inhaler. he puffed it in his mouth, and put it down. "eds, you know i would never do that to you." i smiled at him. he blushed, and i looked down.
god, he was so cute
"so do you, like me?" he questioned in a quiet voice.
well i guess i'm already in this pretty deep, there's no point in lying now.
"i do, eds." i answer him and look into his brown eyes.
"um richie.. i uh, i like you too." eddie spoke softly, his eyes darted up at me. i couldn't help a smile come on my face. eddie kaspbrak likes me. "so, you forgive me?" i ask. "of course, idiot." he giggles.

a/n: this chapter is so bad sorryyyy but yay they confessed their feelings💗💘💗💝💕💗
i was on a plane today so i wrote a lot of chapter;)