three

a/n this chapter is going to be different and have some texting and irl stuff!! i hope you guys like it💓

richie tozier

the freckled, curly haired boy turned off his phone and began to walk outside. he lived near bill, so it wouldn't take that long to get there by foot. the sun beat down on his body, and he began to start sweating. it was may and summer was around the corner. richie was ecstatic. summer was his favourite, the warmer weather, no need to wake up early, constantly hanging out with his friends. it was truly the best. if he could hang out with his gang for the rest of his life, richie most definitely would. his best friend though, was eddie kaspbrak. the short boy with asthma. he felt like he could tell him anything. well maybe not everything. (a/n teehee)

he finally arrived to the denbrough residence. he knocked on the door, and then it opened. bill smiled at him, "hi r-richie." he greeted him. "big bill, my man!" richie laughed. he walked inside and they started to head upstairs to bill's bedroom. "so uh, is eddie here yet?" richie asked. "no, n-not yet." bill answered, with a slight grin trying not to laugh. the stuttering boy pulled out his phone with the slightest movement and began texting.

to: bev

big bill: lol richie's at my house and he's like "uGhhshsh iS eDdiE hERe"

bev: wow we stan a power couple

bev: why don't they just date already

big bill: tbh

big bill: just had to update you on that tea

a bit later

eddie kaspbrak

the chestnut hair boy sat on bill denbrough's bed doing his geometry homework. richie tozier was laying his head on his short legs as he fiddled with his pencil as he attempted to do his social studies homework. stanley sat criss cross applesauce on the floor, beside bill. "when i said i'd come over bill, i didn't know we'd be doing homework the entire time." richie blurted out of nowhere. "well we'd have to do it sometime." eddie replies, looking down at his face. "i have a b in that class, i'll be fine eds." he looked up at him and pushed his thick glasses back closer to his nose. "can you guys stop talking and work." stan rolls his eyes. "whatever you say, stan the man!" the trashmouth responds, and they all continue working.

if eddie had to be honest, he would stay in that bedroom forever with just him and his friends. but, sonia wanted him
home at seven. "thanks for having me over, bill." eddie says to bill as he's walking out the door. "a-anytime eddie!" he smiles. richie runs up behind eddie and begins to walk with him. "gotta make sure you get home safe, eds." he grins at eddie. he felt his face get warm, "thanks."
bill was eddie's first friend. they met in kindergarten and have been friends since. they were in second grade when the duo met stan and richie. they'd all been friends since. in sixth grade they were introduced to bev, ben, and mike. that's what they knew their group was completed. now they were juniors, and they all were still best friends. "so, you going anywhere this summer, eds?" richie asked him. "nope, same as always." eddie responded. "right on, that means we can hang out like everyday!" richie cheered. eddie nodded, smiling. he hoped this would be a great summer.

benny changed the name to "losers"

stan the man: why

benny: because it's annoying that there isn't a name sooo there we go

farm boi: i mean, he isn't wrong

bev: tbh

trashmouth: country boyyy

stan the man: i love youuu

stan the man: aehhahhehh

trashmouth: wow guys look

trashmouth: stanley uris pronounces his love for me! *NOT CLICKBAIT* (GONE SEXUAL)

bev: JSKSSJSJSHAHAHA thAT was good

stan the man: how long did it take for you to plan that

trashmouth: you don't need to know, lover boy😩😘😘💦

eddie spaghetti: oh my god

eddie spaghetti: he's literally crying actual tears

big bill: lmao

farm boi: you guys are together?

eddie spaghetti: yeah we're walking home from bill's house

farm boi: ok

bev: tea

benny: i have to go now bye guys

bev: bye