Six

Six

"Do you even know how to go back, Areum?" Hyunae eyed Areum, who's leading the 'right' way.

The girls started to notice the sky painting familiar colors like a canvas. Nighttime's arriving soon.

"They should've made it a map instead of just a list," Areum growled, giving the now useless paper to Hayeon. They tried a different route, finally escaping from the mysterious looped street.

Cursing, a road divided into another three are showed before them. They tried the one on the middle and the left but ending up in a dead end. It was a long walk between two paths that Soeyeon forgot they already checked the middle one. "We haven't seen this one." She directed her index finger to the road and even argued with them that they haven't seen the first choice before.

"You know what, fine! I'll go alone." They just watch the girl walk to the said path in boredom. Merely for 5 seconds, she ran back to the group.

"Why the heck are you sweating and panting so hard." Sonia rested her hand on her right hip, question nearly toned like a statement. She replied, "I was chased by this huge ass dog, and it was like built to kill me. Now let's fucking go before it finds me."

The others complied, and went to the last one. It felt like hours until they found the peak of the resort building. It was probably around 7:30pm, and they're sure they won't be getting the good dinner.

The whole class glanced at them and told Ms. Song about their return. She ran up to them and smacked their heads with a paper, "What happend to all of you? We've been waiting the last 10 students for two hours and called the police."

"We didn't know how to go back since we don't have a map." Tomori reasoned, and Ms. Song took their list and flipped it. Revealing the whole MAP of Gangneung. They looked at each other with round eyes, Ms. Song sighing softly. "Good thing you came back safe."

She asked for their answers and they lend it to her. The lobby was then filled with tension as the teacher looked at it. Confused, they looked at the crowd gathered around them.

"They got the right answer. Since you solved the puzzle, your prize is having a special dinner."

"So you're saying even if we're the last ones we're the only ones who got it right?" Hyera questioned, and the teacher nodded. They blinked a few times at disbelief but also excited for the dinner they'll be having. The food they crave suddenly float around their brain. Soeyeon started drooling.

"Our classmates are crackheads confirmed." Sohee sighed and slapped her forehead. Everybody couldn't deny the fact that waiting for the girls made them starve, so the whole class head to the huge dining area of the resort.