Nine

Nine

"For weeks now? And you didn't atleast bother to tell us?" Sonia yelled, her arms crossed. "What if something happens to you? Without us knowing? Geez."

"Calm down, it's good she told us. Than not informing us at all." Sohee faced Tomori, "Do you know who that person is?"

"That's the problem! I have no idea." Tomori shrugged, unable to even remember its features. "Come to think of it, I only see its silhouette."

What are they talking about? Tomori spoke up, telling them about her problem that's being too bothersome.

"A stalker..." Seolah muttered, finger brushing her lip gently. Minutes ago, Tomori explained that she's being followed by someone unknown in certain places she goes to.

"We're doubling the security for our mushroom from now on, okay? Like we'll be her bodyguards or something." Seoyeon placed her hand on Chichoo to pet him, sniffing his soft fur before sneezing when the dog's fluffiness made her nose itchy.

"Yeah like wearing bluetooth earpieces, walkie talkies, black suit-"

"Let's not get too far, Hyera." Seolah sighed. They all agreed to watch Tomori's back whenever she goes. With this, they could also identify who's under the shadows. Who knows what could happen to the girl when she's alone.

"Anyways, its almost late. We should sleep." Sonia yawned midway, "See y'all next week. I probably won't leave my bed for the weekend."

Late night came, the dorm is finally dim and surroundings quiet except for Seoyeon's audible snores. Hyera tried her best not to cover her friend's face with a pillow to sleep in peace.

Tomori on the other hand, has a lamp lit by her night stand as she finished reading the book she borrowed from Hyera. Sonia, the one who's on the bed above her, was fast asleep.

"I want someone who will sit on a rooftop with me at 3 am and shave our heads together and then hot glue our hairs to the roof so the roof will have hair."

"Seolah I love you, but please don't whisper things like that to me ear at 2 am. Go back to your own bed." Sohee grunted before shifting to the other side, not facing the said girl anymore.

"But you would do it with me right?"

"No."

Sun slowly risen, the morning birds already up from their nests. Seoyeon and Sohee were eating toasts for breakfast.