The Lake (Prt.2)

He couldn't breathe. He couldn't breathe. Aaron was submerged under water and couldn't do anything but let himself sink. He couldn't swim. Not even to save his life, So this is more than likely the end for him. Well until Alexander jumped into the water and saved his ass.

"HOLY SHIT IM SORRY I-I DIDNT KNOW OMG PLEASE DONT BE DEAD- MISTER WASHINGTON"
Alexander screeches, pulling the smaller boy onto the land.
"What happened?" Washington runs over, kneeling next to the unconscious Aaron.

"I-I threw him in the water I didn't know he couldn't swim! I'm sorry!"
Alexander stammers, eyes welling up with tears.
Washington feels Aaron's pulse. It was still there. Good. "Alexander I expected better from you young man."
"I-I'm sorry! Please d-don't let him die!"
Now, Everyone was sitting around Aaron, Either flipping their shit or crying. Or both.

"Do you know how to do CPR Alex?"
"Y-Yes sir."
"Then use what you've learned. You started this. So you have to save him."
Alexander nods, scooting over to Aaron and starts performing CPR.

'G-God please I cant lose anyone else w-who's important in my life. Please..'  Alexander thinks, tears pouring from his eyes.

But finally, Aaron's eyes opened. Alexander backs off and watches as Aaron coughs up water while Washington pats him on the back.
Alexander watches Aaron with concerned yet relieved eyes. But when he looked back at him, the only thing he could feel was pure rage.

"W-Why? Why did- Cough why did you t-think that would be a good idea?"
"You never told me you couldn't swim!"
"Well I didn't have t-time too! You where to b-bu Cough busy chasing me!"
Aaron yells. This was the first time the group saw him angry. It was terrifying. He was up there with James with his anger.
"I-I'm Sorry! I jus-" "Shut up. Shut the fuck up Hamilton." The shorter teen growls, taking a look at the group before stomping away.

"Damn."
"THOMAS!"
"Hey! I was just expressing my feelings!"
"Wrong time, Jefferson! Look at Alex!"
The group looked over at the boy, he sitting on the ground with his knees curled to his chest. Face buried into his knees. More than likely crying.

"Hot Damn."
"LAFAYETTE!"
"I'm sorry!"
"We need to do s-something."
"Yeah! We should split up! Laf, Herc, John go help Alex! Me and James with go find Burr!"
Thomas orders, holding James' hand in his.

"OK! SCATTER!"
John yells, everyone running off into separate directions. Him and the other two walked over to Alexander. You could hear his sobs.

He kneels down next to his boyfriend, Hugging his and rubbing his back.
Lafayette and Hercules also join the hug. Lafayette softly singing while Hercules hummed the melody.

"Raise a glass to freedom. Something they can never take away. No matter what they tell you" The French fry sings softly, John slowly joining in along with Hercules.

"Raise a glass to the four of us. Tomorrow there'll be more of us."
Alexander starts singing along. Though it's quite you could still hear him. "Telling the story of tonight. Let's have  another round to night. They'll tell the story of tonight."