The Chase

"Ok guys I'm back- What the actual fuck." Hercules re-enters his room to see everyone smiling creepily at him.

Alexander slowly stepped forward, bending down a bit so he's face to face with the now nervous beanie wearing teen.
"Run." Was the only thing he uttered.
"W-Wait What Why-"
"One."
"WHATS HAPPENING- GUYS?!"
"Two."
Hercules decided this was a good point to bolt out of the room.

"MR WASHINGTON HELP THINK EVERYONES GONE INSANE-"
He screeches, looking behind him to see everyone running after him.

"WHAT THE FUCK GUYS WHY ARE YOU CHASING ME WHATS HAPPENI-"
Before the Smol teen could finish his sentence he tripped over something and tumbled to the ground.

Before he knew it the group was surrounding him, the creep smiles still in tact.
"G-Guys What the hell. Are you going to sacrifice me to s-some meme lord or somethin'?" Hercules stammers, his eyes darting from each member of the group to the next.

"Nope!"
"A little birdie told us somethin~"
"Something you might not like us knowing~"

Hercules squints at them.
"What does that mean?"
"ITOLDTHEMYOUWHERETICKLISH!" Lafayette blurts out, before covering his mouth with his hands.

It took Herc a second to realise what was just said.
"Laf.. SEE THIS IS WHY I TOLD YOU NOT TO TELL ANYONE!"
"IT SLIPPED OK!"
"THAT STILL DOESN'T EXCUSE YOU FOR- Hey Thomas what the hell- uNHAND ME" The beanie wearing kid screeches, kicking his legs as Thomas grabs his arms.

"With that information we decided we're going to test somethings!"
"I WILL KILL ALL OF YOU AFTER THIS!"
"Sorry Herc. No can do"
"WAIT JAMES? YOU WHERE IN ON THIS?!"
Hercules gasps, looking at his cousins in betrayal. James just shrugs. "Pretty sure if I didn't help they'd come after me"

"Enough chitchat! Lez go!"
John smirks, poking his fingers at Hercules' sides. This caused him to giggle and attempt to kick John away.
"GET OFF GET OFF GET OFF-"
"What is the meaning of this?!"
Washington shouts from behind the group, everyone whips around to look at their principle with nervous smiles.

"H-Heeeeey Mr. Washington!"
"Alexander, What is going on? Why is Thomas holding Hercules like that?"
"W-Well you see sir, Uuum, SCATTER!"
John screeches, everyone running off. Well except for Hercules, whom was now curled up into a ball.

"Are you ok son?"
Washington asks, nudging the small teen on the floor.
Hercules uncurls himself and looks at Washington with a relieved look on his face.
"Yes sir!"
"May I ask you what they where doing?"
Washington asks.

"That.. That is extremely childish of them." Washington sighs after Hercules explained to him what had happened.
"Exactly! I can't believe Lafayette told them though-! It was one of my secrets I swore for him to keep!"
"Well, He did say it slipped. Maybe he was just in the heat of the moment, Son." Washington shakes his head, his students where so immature for seven graders. But what did he expect.

"Ow! Someone's elbows in my side!"
"Sorry T-Thomas!"
"Why did we decide to hide in this cramped closet?"
"Because it was the closest thing, Jefferson!"
"Well I'm getting out!-"
"LAF WAIT NO-"
And with that they all went toppling out the closet.