Don't go just yet

A/N : Hey guys ! This is a bit dramatic . sorry if it's too short :/ Writer's block . Anyways , i've never been to Disneyland Paris OR even Paris , so yeah , sorry if i got the facts wrong ! :D haha thanks for reading , don't forget to vote and share with your Directioner friends ! 

Lots of love ,

Pixie

 _________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 9:>>

The next morning , we woke up in the middle of the hotel living room . 

I remembered last night we went back to the hotel and played Wii all night long .

I sit up and looked around . The boys were sprawled on the living room floor . 

I counted them . Josh , Zayn , Niall , Louis ,Eleanor,Danielle, Harry and Liam . 

Oh wait . Where's JASON ? 

I quickly stood up and run around the hotel suite . 

"JASON ?" I call out . 

I didn't get any answer at all . 

I walked by his room . 

I heard his voice . "What ?" he says . 

I looked into the room and saw him standing in front of his bathroom in his towel . 

"OH MY GOD ." i exclaimed ; closing my eyes and running back to the living room . 

I sat on the couch and switched on the television. 

I watched Dora the Explorer and then a toon boy that looked exactly like Niall turns up . 

"OH MY GOD NIALL ! YOU AND DORA ARE DATING ??" I shrieked ; making them all  wake up . 

They all watched what i was watching and a second later every one of them  are literally rolling on the floor laughing . 

"OH MY GOD . BRING DORA TO ME !" Niall says ; trying to imitate Zayn from last night .

I laughed . 

Oh God ! 

Suddenly my waist was tickled  . I gasped and laughed out loud , tortured by the sudden ticklishness . 

"J-JASON STOP . I CAN'T BREATH ." I say tears forming in my eyes out of  overlaughing . 

Zayn looked at Jason angrily  before looking away . 

"I'll fire you if y-you don't stop tickling me." i demanded ; laughing . 

He stopped . 

Jason smirked . 

"Let's go tour Paris !" Louis says ; ecstatic . 

"LET'S !" I shrieked before running to my room to shower .

                                                                         *

I was piggy-back riding Louis . We were all so loud ; laughing and joking . 

"WHO WANTS ICE CREAM ? IT'S ON ME ." Josh suddenly shouts as we walked up to an ice cream booth . 

"I SCREAM FOR ICE CREAM !" Louis and I shrieked . 

We laughed . 

Louis is just like the brother i never had . 

"How come you never let me piggy-back ride you ?" Eleanor asks Louis ; pouting .