A Date With You

Chapter 2 :

I unlock the door using the spare key and tiptoed into the living room . 

"Where have you been ?I've been waiting for you for hours !" i heard a voice say . 

I turned around and saw Amy laying down on the couch with an energy drink . 

"OHMYGOD Amy! Why are there jugs and jugs of coffee on the table ? You shouldn't be drinking any caffeine or energy drinks!" i said ; noticing the jugs and jugs and jugs of coffee on the table . 

Amy looked sick . "Come on ." i said ; moving to where Amy was and helped her up . 

"Where have you been ?" she repeated . 

"I'll tell you if you get some rest ." i said ; opening the door using my leg . 

I tucked Amy into the covers and watch her as she sleep . 

I stripped from my clothes , and wore my denim shorts and a sweatshirt . 

I climbed into bed and fell into a deep sleep . 

                                                                                               *

"WAKE UP YOU MONSTER ! YOU TRICKED ME INTO SLEEPING AGAIN !!" Amy said ; jumping on my bed . 

"UGH , i'm trying to sleep here !" i shout . 

"WE HAVE CLASSES IN AN HOUR! WAKE UP !!" Amy shouted . 

"I DON'T WANNA WAKE UP !" I shrieked ; closing my ears with my hands .

Just then my phone rang . I ignored it . 

"OH MY GOD ! YOU HAVE ZAYN MALIK'S NUMBER ??I'M PICKING IT UP IF YOU DON'T WAKE UP!"Amy said ; playful now . 

I sat up quickly and answered my phone before Amy could even take it . 

Amy snorted . 

"Hello ?" i said . 

"HEY Emiliana!" Zayn said . 

"OH hey Zayn! What's up ?" i said ; swatting Amy who was now trying to get the phone . 

"Um , do you want to have lunch with me later ? After your class of course." Zayn said . I heard Louis  shouting in the background . Was that Kevin he was shouting ?

"Sure , my class finishes at 12 ." i said ; glancing at the alarm clock which shows 9.05 . Class starts at 10 but Amy and I rehearse before class . 

"Okay , meet me at Starbucks ?" he said ; uncertain . 

"Sure , Zayn . See you later , bye!" i said;trying to push off Amy who was now on top of me shrieking . 

"Okay bye ! " he said ; enthusiasm clear in his voice .

I disconnect the call before turning to Amy . 

"YOU HAVE ZAYN MALIK'S NUMBER ?????" Amy shrieked . 

I quickly covered her mouth with the pillow and went on top of her with the pillow between us . 

"STFJYTAFGHDJA" she muffled . 

"I'll tell you AFTER i take a shower and wear proper clothes okay hun ?" i said . I dashed into the shower without waiting for her answer . 

I locked the bathroom door . Amy started banging the door .