Flying Away From Love

Chapter 6:

A month later :

I was packing my luggage at my room . The boys and Amy  were helping me and silence consumed over us . 

I felt like crying , but that would set up the wrong example to the boys since i told them not to cry when Louis started to . 

"There. All done." i say ; zipping up my luggage bag . My album had hit the platinum and i would soon be going on a Tour at U.S . 

Of course , i would have to leave the boys . My heart slumped . 

Then Louis started crying again . 

"YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO YOU KNOW." Louis shrieked ; sobbing into Harry's shirt . 

"Aww, Louis." i say . Zayn was quiet the whole time . 

I held out my hand ; a signal for a group hug . Zayn was the first to hug me , followed by Louis , Harry , Liam , Niall and Amy. 

"I've to go , Louis . It's my only chance." i say ;smiling to hide my sadness . 

Zayn buried his face against my neck and i felt my neck getting wet due to Zayn crying . 

"ZAYN! DON'T CRY." I exclaimed . And then , we all started crying . It was a touchy moment for all of us .

"Sorry . Can't keep it any longer love." he says ; sniffing . His eyes seemed bloodshot and his face was tired . 

He looked just like a broken angel .

"Now . Let's go to the funfair before my flight tonight okay ?" i say ; grinning widely . 

"YAYYY FUNFAIR!!" Louis say ; jumping around like a happy toddler . Oh wow , and i thought age makes you more matured . I mentally laughed . Oh Louis .

Soon , we were piled up in the car heading to a popular local funfair .  

Aunt Harriet had divorced with Uncle Gyrett and adopted me . So basically , she's my mother now . 

Maybe i should call her Mom instead of aunty . She's also my co-manager so she would be going with me on tour .

Zayn was driving and i was seated at the front seat . 

Louis , Harry and Liam sat at the second row . Niall , Amy and Mom sat at the last row . 

We decided to take a big car to fit all of us in . 

Once we arrived , we saw that the funfair was empty but the rides were totally available . 

Bless the weekdays where everyone had school and work to attend to . 

"COME ON HAZZA ! LET'S TRY THAT RIDE !!" Louis shouted ; grabbing Harry's arm and running to the first ride they saw , which is the carousel . 

We trailed behind them and bought the tickets for the rides . 

I got on a white unicorn and Zayn got on a grizzly bear right beside mine . HAHAHA that's so funny , how horses and bears ride together . What a weird carousel . 

Niall and Amy were seated in front of us on a green horse and Amy on a pink unicorn . Aww , they look cute together . I think Niall had just found his princess . 

I mentally put my hand over my heart as i gushed over them . 

Soon the rides started . Louis , oh Louis . He's standing on his horse and he's acting like he's really surfing .  Hazza , however , was seating on his horse and acting like he's rowing an imaginary boat .