Chapter 10

Darryl's POV

I woke up and she was still sleeping so I quietly removed myself from up under her , got dressed in my polo fit and headed out . I don't know where I was going but I had to clear my head and spend sometime away from Myra . Honestly I don't know what came over her last night ? She just came gone and believed we should have sex . It was kind of weird because it was never like her to just hop into bed with someone as fast as she did with me but we've been friends since the 8th grade so I mean it doesn't bother me as much .

I pulled up to the grocery store , I was thinking since she layed it down on me last night I can make something good for her to eat , just a little surprise for her when she wakes up . I think she'd be into for breakfast in bed after all that work she put in last night .

" Where do I find the orange juice " I flashed a smile and asked one of the store workers . She was short and real attractive .

" You should be able to find it in the produce aisle sir " she smiled back at at me .

" It used to be in the juice aisle but thanks "

" Your kind of cute you should call me sometimes " she batted her eyes and slipped her number in my hand .

" Uh , no I don't think so but it was nice of you too offer , your a very attractive woman I hope you find someone "

I walked away towards the produce aisle and got the orange juice I needed to complete my perfect breakfast for my perfect girl . She made me drop all my hoes , I finally found the girl I been looking for and she not going no where .

_________________________________________________________________________________

Myra's POV

I woke up to the smell of chocolate chip pancakes , bacon , sausages , and eggs . I've never woke up to such a smell in my life . But I was too lazy to get up and go see what was up , I know Darryl didn't cook it . He hasn't cooked not a thing since I been living here .

I looked towards the door and there Darryl was standing there with a serving tray with a plate , a rose and some orange juice . I sat up and smiled at him , I think he could tell I was blushing because a big smile arose upon his face .

" Myra , you've been an amazing roommate and I thought you deserved something special. So I slaved over a stove for hours cooking this breakfast for you "

" Thanks so much Darryl I really appreciate this and you letting me stay with you . I love you but you know damn well you can't cook " I laughed & wiped the constant flowing tears off my face .

" I love you too beautiful , and no need to thank me . You should know that I'd go from here to the moon and back for you " he kissed my cheeks . " I would kiss you on your mouth but you ain't brush yo teeth yet"

" You so bogus ugly , give me my food and get out my face . " I rolled my eyes at him .

" Whatever . when your finished , take a shower and come down stairs . I've got a surprise for you " he smiled from ear to ear .

" Okay "

I watched him disappear and heard the door slam . My heart was just in awe about the thing that he had just done for me and now there's this secret surprise it just couldn't get better . I ate my food and everything on that plate was good , it tasted like it came from the heavens. He can surely cook . I finished my food and hopped in the shower .

When I got out the shower , I went into my suitcase & found my spongebob sweater . I put it on with some black shorts and thunder 4's . I was excited , headed down stairs to see what was in store .

" You look amazing , are you ready to go ? " he opened the car door for me .

" Yes I can't wait " .

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Darryl's POV

I pulled up to a housing complex full of mansions . I Can't wait to see her face when she sees what I brought for her , I love her and I respect her wishes . I drove all the way down the the one I had brought for her .

" Darryl Andrew James , I know damn well you didn't buy me this house " she yelled .

" Actually i did , you said you wanted to move out of my apartment and live alone , so then I thought why not buy my baby girl a house " I grabbed her hand . " You wanna check it out ?"

" Yeah sure " .

Myra's POV

I lightened up to the fact that he brought me a house , usually I'm very independent but I have to stop pushing the good people are trying to do for me away . He just cares and respects my mind .

I walked into the house and it wasn't as big as it looked on the outside . There was a huge kitchen with a fridge full of food to cook and cabinets full of snacks . There was a den , with couches , computers and a smart TV . There were beautiful stairs with the best of tiles on them .

" Do you like it so far ? " he asked in a happy voice .

" I honestly love it so far " I said smiling .

Upstairs it was trapezoid shaped . Two rooms and a bathroom . The first room was grand and big , With a walk in closet full of clothes and shoes of many brands . I was too Turnt . Then I saw the bed , I layed on it and it was a water bed , so comfortable and cozy . I walked out the first room towards the bathroom and there was a gucuzi , a shower , a sink with toothpaste and a pink tooth brush on it and a automatic toilet .

" Awe thanks Darryl , this is sweet . " I kissed his lips softly

" Your welcome baby girl "

I began to get nauseous around the time we got to the third room .

" Who is this room for " I asked holding my stomach .

" Me for when I come over and spend the night , as a guest . "

" Okay listen . . . "

I began to throw up all over the carpet before I could finish my sentence . Continuously gagging Darryl's face began to get worried . He immediately ran downstairs . By the time he can't back I was done throwing up . He picked me up bridal style , carried me into my new bedroom , stripped me until I was in panties and bra and layed me on the bed . He grabbed a hot towel that he had retrieved when he was downstairs and put it on my stomach . He touched my head to feel my temperture .

" Well you don't have a fever maybe you were just overwhelmed , it's okay , can you drink this water for me " he grabbed the glass of water and handing it to me , looking concerned .

" Yeah " I sipped slowly on the water until it was complete gone

He turned on the tv and spoke softly .

" I'm going to go , you need some alone time to clear your head , I should've waited to do this you had so much on your mind , call me if you need anything , I love you " he kissed me on the forehead .

" Thanks for everything , I love you too " he left without another word and then I was there in my new house , alone .