Chapter Seven

Myra's POV

After my arguement with Darryl I felt real shallow but I had to do what I had to do to chase this paper , and once I chase this paper , ima chase my dreams . I walked into work with my outfit and hells In hand and the manager was waiting on me . I looked around at it was beautiful , I mean absolutely astonishing there were bright lights and a center pole with a banner announcing that I'd be performing tonight . There were don't touch signs near every stage , this is exactly what I liked .He lead me to the dressing room room where there were hair stylist and make up artist at booths with chairs and mirrors in the front and leading down was a hallway with 6 doors with stars and names on them , we began walking and slowly approached mines . It was beautiful , I had a snowy blue star with my dancer name In diamonds and little rhinestones at each tip of the star . This was nothing like the strip club I used to work at , it was more like a modeling show except you were showing more body than clothes as you worked . It was luxury here and I felt like a star .

" your dressing room is right here , my name is whorehey by the way if you need anything there's papers with the numbers to call on your nightstand " he said .

" thanks I love it whorehey " I smiled big as I watched him walk away .

I walked in and there was chocolates and roses in my chair right infront of a long full body mirror . I truely did love it . I grabbed my outfit and began to put it on . It was a snow blue play boy bunny lingerie . I grabbed my silver heels and slid them onto my blue painted feet . I went out to the main entrance and got my hair all curled up . The other dancers looked at me in disgust and envy once again , I just laughed . It wasn't long before the stage announcer called me onto stage .

" welcoming to the stage , our newest dancer , ice " .

Round of applause started playing and I walked up to the pole began to dance . I dipped to the floor and climbed up the pole , then dropped back down and started twerking . all my moves were on point . Money just started coming my way , boy believe I was loving it . My song ended and the crowd was beyond wildin out . It was like a jay-Z and beyonce concert . I was happy I did a good job . I collected my money and sexily walked off stage .

" you killed that girl , I'm zoey " one of the dancers that was performing next said .

" wussup zoey , I'm Myra . & I know. I always kill it , no one expects nothing but the best from Ice " I said smiling

She laughed and walked away .

" you did amazing tonight my beautiful ice , you brought in so much money , it was like fire watching you on that stage . Thank you so much , you worked so hard you can go home for the rest of the night " whorehey said .

" thanks whorehey " i said walking back to my dressing room . I put my clothes back on and headed to Darryl's apartment . As soon as I get there I'm Finna hop in bed .

Darryl's POV

I'm so mad that Myra left to go Thot around at that strip club but it's whatever I got a little hustler on my hands and as long as nobody touch her while she up there I don't really care but she have to make a agreement with me so we can get things straightt. I feel bad for arguing with her but It's whatever . I got naked and layed in the bed , soon enough I feel fast asleep .

Myra's POV

I turned on the lights and noticed Darryl was asleep naked in the bed . He's so mad at me , I think I should make it up to him . I stripped naked and climed on top of him and pushed his manhood inside of me. I kissed his lips and began to ride him slowly . He woke up and looked at me confused , he began to speak but I but my hands to his lips . Shhhh . He rubbed my hair and kissed me passionately . I continued to ride him as he kissed all over my neck . I speed up , and he gripped me and moaned . It turned me on so badly , I climaxed and he did too . I rolled off of him and he looked at me like I'm an angel and then again began to speak . He pushed my hair behind my ears .

" Myra , why did you just do that " he said softly .

" because I don't like it when we fight were bestfriends , I love you so much Darryl " .

" no , I don't wanna be BESTFRIENDS anymore it's obvious the connection between us is strong . Myra will you be my girlfriend ?" I said nervously

" yes , I'd love to Darryl " she spoke In a soft kind voice.

I kissed her head and we cuddled naked and fell asleep . Our connection is everything 😁💕😊💍