Chapter 27

ARIZONA'S POV continued....

"Arizona the police are here" Maura said snapping me out of my thoughts. I turned around to shout Callie not realising she was stood right next to me fear evident on her face as she stared at the photos, my heart hurt knowing she was so scared.

"hey" I said grabbing her hands

"I will not let anything happen to you okay, never" i said trying to reasure her and its true Im not going to let her hurt Callie.

"lets go the police are here" I took her hand and we walked downstairs to the police officers waiting outside.

"Dr Robbins" one of the officers said and I recognised them straight away.

"hello Office Hale Office Marin" they were the officers who dealt with Maura.

"can you tell us what happened"

"Im not to sure to be honest, me Sofia and Maura went to pick Callie up from the hospital ans Jane was setting up the house with balloons and stuff for Mauras birthday and when we arrived back at Callies which is just down the street Jane came running and said that someone had broke in we came straight here and this is what we saw" I explained

"has anyting been taken" Officer Marin asked me.

"no nothing that ive noticed"

"Jane were you in the house" Officer Hale asked

"no I needed something from the shop so I quickly went I couldnt have been gone for more then 20 minutes and when I got back it was like this"

"thank you, we will call the CSI team, if there anymore information we need to know" Officer Marin asked.

"girls will you take Sofia back to Callies please" without question they got Sofia and left.

"I think I might know who did this" I sighed without even looking I could sense Callie starting at me with confusion. I didnt tell her that I think I know who did this.

"Who would that be Dr Robbins'

"Lauren Boswell"

CALLIES POV

"WHAT" I spat and then it hit me.

"why do you think it would be her" Officer Marin asked.

"because of these" I said handing Officer Marin the pictures that had "DEAD" written all over my face.

"right okay, and it there a reason she would do this"

"because I broke up with her because I fell back in love with Callie and she wasnt happy at all but I havent heard from her or seen her or anything she I broke up with her but shes the only person I could think of that would want Callie dead" Arizona stated.

"Okay well we will try and find her and bring her infor questioning but in the mean time have you got anywhere else to stay" Officer Hale asked Arizona

"yeah with me just down the street number 6" I said

"okay well the CSI team are on there way and we will try and be quick with everything we need to do here, we will contact you if we have any more information but if you see or hear from Miss Boswell before we do contact us immediately"

"we will thank you" Arizona said

With that we left Arizonas house and walkeed back ot mine. I cant believe this is happening I know the death threats are for me but I cant help but worry about Arziona I mean a person she loved did this to her...to us she must be devastated.