Chapter 13

CALLIE'S POV

I was confronting Arizona when she lifted her head up and we our eyes locked I couldn't help myself but lean forward, next thing I know our lips connected giving me the feeling I've missed. A few seconds later I pulled away missing the contact all most straight away but I'm with Penny and I think I love her I cant do this to her.

"That shouldn't have happened" I said standing up and walking out. I feel bad I mean Arizona is upset and she needs help but most of all I feel bad because I loved it, kissing her again it was like our first kiss all over again, but I'm with Penny. I walked around the corridor until I found Penny, I know what I'm going to do has something to do with what happened but it needs to be said

"hey you" she smiled

"I love you" I spat out.

"I love you to" she smiled leaning in and kissing me. When we pulled away I grabbed her hand and pulled her into the nearest on-call room. I opened the door and pushed her against the door connecting our lips and locking it at the same time.

SMUT (read at own risk)

She pushed me on the bed and straddled me still kissing me I had my hands on her thighs and she started to kiss my neck until she found my soft spot making me moan she started to suck and bite making me moan even more. I lifted her top up and took her bottoms off and pulled mine of leaving us both in our underwear.

"damn" I said looking at her, biting my lip, she instantly connecting our lips and then pulled at my bra so I lifted my back up for her to undo it once it was off she instantly started sucking and gently biting on my nipples making me moan and making me more wet then I already was.

"fuck" I moan

She then slowly started to kissing down my torso leaving marks every so often slowly sending me into overdrive. When she made he way to my area she blow a few times making me moan and grab the sheets. I can feel my pants getting more wet. She then slowly started to kiss up and down my thighs.

"Penny" I moaned, with that she pulled my pants of leaving me completely naked, without warming she inserted 2 fingers into my core making my breath hitch she started pumping at a steady pace.

"f-f-faster" I moaned, she did what I asked and she started going faster making me moan more and moan, suddenly she started sucking my clit.

"oh fuck, oh God" I moan and with a few seconds I reached my climax. My body shaking and she took out her fingers and used her tongue to clean me up causing my body to shake with pleasure.

"fuck" I said trying to catch my breath, thats was amazing. She moved up and connected our lips letting me taste myself on her.

"you taste amazing" she smirked between kissing.

"now its my turn to taste you" with that I turned her over.

-------------------------------------------------

We layed there panting next to each other trying to catch our breath. That was amazing. A few seconds later our pagers went off.

"fuck sake" I sighed making Penny laugh as we checked our pagers, trauma, nice.

"I love you" Penny said as she leaned in and kissed me.

"I love you to" I smiled into the kiss, we then quickly got changed and sorted our self out and then headed to the trauma room. The was amazing I'm not going to lie and I do love Penny a lot she's amazing beautiful sexy kind etc but I cant stop thinking the kiss with Arizona it was incredible, like nothing I've ever had not even Penny...am I still in love with her?

Me and Penny got to the entrance and everyone else was waiting, I caught Arizona's eye she was looking at me and I couldn't stop looking at her.

"now we know what took you so long" Alex snickered I looked at him confused.

"I may or may not have left a mark or two on your neck" Penny whispered in my ear, shit! My eyes moved to Arizona who was looking at my neck. Fuck!

"erm Owen what we got"

"multiply Casualties, a school bus crashed not sure how badly so lets be prepared"

A few seconds later the ambulances started to arrive and we got to work. Luckily it wasn't to bad a few broken bones and cuts and bruises but nothing to serious. I knew I wasn't 100% on my game but everything that happened today was going round in my head and it was messing with my concentration. I needed to talk to Arizona. I went looking for her I saw her walking down the corridor and stopped her.

"hey"

" what's up, Im busy" she said as she stood there awkwardly.

"are you able to look after Sofia tonight"

"I cant I've got plans but I will tomorrow"

" oh okay that's fine" She was about to carry on walking.

"Arizona, we need to talk" she didn't say anything just turned around and looked at me..

" I shouldn't have just walked out earlier, I'm sorry I was just in shock and it shouldn't have happened, I still love you I always will but I'm with Penny and I love her, you were upset and it was in the heat of the moment and I'm sorry, I don't want this to ruin our friendship that we've worked so hard to get back"

"its fine....forgotten, I wont say anything, but I have to go" I was about to say something but then she just walked away. Great!

I miss Arizona I miss how close we used to be we wasn't just partners, she was my best friend and know I have lost her in every way and it hurts, I lost Mark and now I've lost Arizona I know it was mainly my fault so I have no one to blame but myself but I just wish she would understand and not give me such a hard time. I sighed and walked into the attending's lounge collapsing on the sofa when my eyes caught the plaque of Mark that I had made as a memorial for him.

"I miss you Mark, I need you, everything is such a mess I need your no bullshit advice. I think I'm still in love with Arizona but I love Penny and I'm with her and i'm happy I'm trying to do what you told me to do once "walk tall Torres" but its just a little hard right now I'm doing the best I can, I just wish you were here to help me I feel lost without you Mark you were the only person I could turn to in situations like this I just need to know what to do. I miss you so much...I love you Mark"