【Chapter 8】

Its been more than a year since I've posted. So I really need to know what are your thoughts on it. 
*Nervous Dance*

*******

Unedited

Her hand turned into a tight fist, placed on her chest as he approached her.

“Excuse me.”  Her eyes averted towards the door, taking long strides towards that direction but a sudden force swung her arm dragging along her whole body into a corner.

“I can help you.” He whispered into her ears.
Her wrist twisted and turned trying to get out of the vicious hold. “Leave my hand.” She pleaded. Her plam turned sweaty as she struggled from the man’s grip, backing away from him as far possible.
“You don't have to be scared I can be your friend.”  The words didn't match up to his eyes as it promised something else.

She gulped and took a shivering step back shaking her head. She pushed him hard enough for him to stumble but his vice grip still stayed on her wrist.

“That's why my son married you.” He rubbed his chin. “You like it rough huh!” He licked his lips. “Nobody would have known with these big brown eyes. I don't think Luca would mind sharing.” His hold on her arm tightened.

Her breath quickened and she used every muscle in her body to stifle a whimper. Her eyes clenched shut. She felt his disgust hands snatched away from her arm.

“He would.”  Her eyes snapped open as she heard another man speak. A tall man stood between them. Carlos.

“Stay out of it. We are having a conversation.” The blue eye man warned him.

“No I’m not. Why don't you go back and find your whore huh.” Carlos said as he stood there trying to look calm but his eyes gave out a different story.

Carlos spoke looking behind her. “Gianna take Claire away. I need to have a proper talk with this man.”

“Claire come here” Gianna called out.

Claire froze in her spot, she felt something was stopping her from going. Gianna got her when she didn't make an effort. They entered a room that almost looked identical to the room that she was in, except for the large window.

“Shh..” she pulled Claire into a hug.

Claire finally broke down as she rested her head on her chest. “don't cry. Everything will be alright.”

“I’m not a whore.” she said while taking deep breaths in between. She sobbed breaking down. The day was taking a toll on her, losing every inch of strength she had.

“Shh…” Claire felt the gentle warmth of Gia's hand on her cheeks. “Everyone knows you’re not. You don't have to say anything.”

“Shh...everything will be fine.”

“I messed up your dress.”

Gianna glanced down at her dress. “Ahhh! Don't worry I was going to throw it, anyway.”

“Why? It looks pretty on you until I ruined it.” Claire said as she rubbed her pink nose.

“This is not me. The only reason I wore this was because of my stupid boss.”

A small unexpected laugh erupted on her teary face as she rubbed her eye.

“You look sexy today. Must be giving my brother a run.”. Gianna winked with a mischief smile.       

"No, I don’t think so.” Claire sniffled looking down at her feet, thinking how he just cold hartley had taken her in the room.

“Hey” Gianna tucked Claire’s hair Behind her ear and lifted her chin. “Don’t let others…”