【Chapter 6】

Unedited

Her eyes fluttered open as the warmth of the sun fell on her skin. She rubbed her sleepy eyes and looked round the room. No one was there in the room. A breath of relief rushed through her body. She couldn't see him at least not now. In this two days her emotions went on huge rollercoaster ride. She felt every emotion in those two days. One after another.

She had a bath and brushed her teeth all ready for her new home.

The house was quiet, no one was around but all the curtains for the large windows were opened welcoming the warm sunshine into the house in the chill weather. Claire hadn't realized the day before that almost all the floors had warm fuzzy carpets covering it. Her feet felt happy feeling the carpets.

She looked around more but still hadn't spotted anyone around. A growl sounded from her stomach making her realize how hungry she must be. She went further into the hall and stopped when she heard the clicking sounds of a metal.

She move toward the sound and realized she straight walked into a enormous kitchen, white tiles covered everywhere. Just the place she was looking for. She met the back of a tall young brunette beating the eggs vigorously near the stove.

The young brunette swinged around and startled at the unexpected visit.

"You gave me such a start." The brunette said giving out a relief laugh.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to." Claire apologized while she noticed the woman has the similar blue eyes like Luca, and she closely resembled Bellance, Luca's lovely mother.

The brunette moved forward with her left hand carrying her bowl of beaten eggs. She reached out her hand which Claire had gladly taken it. "I'm Giana and you are?" This must be his sister that he once mentioned but the thoughts of dismissed as her accent wasn't of an Italian. She had a clear American accent just like Claire.

"And I'm Claire." Giana eyes widen as Claire spoke out, the feeling of excitement etched on her face.

"Oh God! You are Luca's wife."

Claire let out a nervous laugh. "Yes I'm."

"I'm your husband's only sister." she came forward and hugged Claire and gave her a side kiss. "You are here sooner than I expected."

"We arrived here last night."

She picked up the bowl she had earlier. "Breakfast?" Gianna offered.

Claire stomach growled again, demanding for food. Giana laughed out. "I guess your stomach answered it for you."

Blood rushed her cheeks, "I guess so."

"Don't be embarrassed it's normal for human when they are hungry."

Giana went back to her cooking. Cooking for both of them.

Claire didn't feel good sitting ideally, waiting for food to be cooked for her.

"Can I help you?"

"No you just sit and wait for Giana's fabulous famous omelette."

She smiled. "I'm not use to sitting ideally and doing nothing."

Giana turned her so she could face Claire with a smile. "Then you have to get use to it because I doubt my brother will let his wife work."

"Do you want to go out in the gardens and eat. The weather seems nice today." Giana suggested as she flipped the omelette in the flat pan.

The thought of being outside this house made her excited. "I would like that."

*********