【Chapter 4】

This Chapter is dedicated to my wonderful editor and friend Nacholizzy. If you like the edited version of the story then all the credit goes to her.
I would really like to thank her from the bottom of my heart for being such a supportive and lovely editor and friend. Xoxoxox.

I would also like to thank all my readers and who have voted. Special thanks to SosiZaynGillum for always being there for me.

The name of the main female lead has been changed from Zina to Claire.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Edited

Luca had another swig of his drink whilst staring at his half naked wife sleeping soundly on their bed from the balcony.

It's been two weeks since he met with his mother and spoken those daunting words towards Claire but after it was said, he regretted the way she went on being quiet, only speaking whenever she found it necessary, it took a week for her to somewhat come back to her old self. Guilt ate at him and he did not like it one bit it was all her fault, if she hadn't tried to leave then maybe she could be happy by now.

The first thought that came into his mind when she told him that she didn't want to have his baby was her trying to leave him for another man…...Patrick. His hands clenched into a tight fist as he remembers the rage he felt when she told him that she was going to choose another man over him.

It's almost a year since his brother Carlo, married the daughter of the Don belonging to the Colombo family, their marriage was a business deal but for Carlo it seemed more after their marriage, He turned into this love sick puppy in front of his wife always wanting for her attention. Thinking about Carlo made him realize did it really mattered whether his doll loves him or not, No he was contained as long as she sleeps in his bed and stays with him or was he not.

He stood in front of the cabinet, pouring himself another glass of scotch when his phone started to ring. He checked his phone before answering, it was Mia his little sister.

"Hello" he answer cringing lightly at the high pitched screeching he was greeted with as response "How come I'm the last one to know that you got married!" she exclaimed he pulled his phone away from his ears.

"Who told you that?" he countered frowning.

"That's the thing! No one bothered to tell me, I overheard Sergio speaking to Nicola and oh! I heard she is a child?” she asked cautiously.

"Who said that!" He snarled furious at such a statement.
"Sergio called her a child bride" She said quietly
"Sergio" he huffed "No she is not a child."

"Can I say a hi to her now then?? please?" she pleaded hopefully.
"No, Mia she is sleeping." Her big bad older brother explained.

"Fine~" she sighed disappointedly.

"We will be back the day after tomorrow." he said checking the clock in the bedroom, it was one o'clock.

"Mia, it's late at night here I will call you another time." He said rubbing the bridge of his nose.

"Oh! Bye then" she said bidding adieu "Bye." he said hanging up with a long sigh.