4. After you,broken heart and needing you

???POV
"Leon will be mine and he will be my husband" ??? Said

Leon's POV
I am here in the city of BA and looking for Vilu when I see the girl from the club and she comes up to me.

"Hi, I know you. You where the lucky one to have sex with me" she said smirking

"Actually I was stupid because I have a girlfriend and blew her off" I basically yelled at her

"My name is Lara and I would like to do it again, and if you don't come to my house you precious Vilu gets hurt" she whispered the last part.

She gave me her address and I wait for the time to come.

Time skip 8:00

I arrived at Lara's home and she instantly pulled me in and brought me to a romantic table for two. We sat down and there was a camera in front of us but I didn't care. After we finished she pulled me onto the bed and started to kiss me. I was drunk because she gave me one to many drinks. I started to undress her and to kiss her lower and lower until I was at her pussy. I liked her clit to make sure she was enjoying it. Then I shoved myself into her and went faster and faster, harder and harder. I cummed in her face but she wanted inside her but I only wanted baby's with Vilu. Then we fell asleep me on top of her and we were both naked and covered in cum.

Vilu's POV

I got sent a video when I open it, it was a video of Leon and Lara having a romantic date but then they got up and started to have sex. I started to cry on the bathroom floor. I decided I need to see Fran, so I took my phone and called Fran.

Phone conversation
Hi Fran, it's me Vilu
VILU! How have you been? Why did you leave?
I will tell you later but I was wondering if you would like to visit me?
Of course I would but where??
I am in LA but don't tell anyone, NOT ANYONE
Ok see you soon
End of conversation

Fran's POV
I am so excited I booked the first flight I could get to LA and it was tomorrow evening. I ran to Diego.

" what's going on babe" Diego calmly said

"I know where Vilu is and I am going to visit her" I

"Can I come?" He questioned

"Sure but don't tell anyone not anyone." I said strictly

"Ok but where are we going and when?" Diego asked

"Tomorrow" I said

"Then let's start packing" Diego said

Vilu's POV
I was so happy that Fran was coming and she was probably bringing Diego but I just needed her because after all this Leon drama, I really need to talk to someone. I was leaving my apartment because I have a meeting with a record label and I am really excited because I love singing and I hope that the baby doesn't get in he way. Once I got to the building I was greeted in to a room with a man in it. We had a long talk about the baby and everything and in the end I got the job. When the baby is born I get to have 2 months of but then go back to recording songs but no music videos. Now I can't wait for Fran to come over.