7. Searching

Vilu's POV
I just landed with Sophia in LA and we are driving to our house.

"Sophia you have daycare today and then you are going home with Izzy" izzy is Sophia's bestfriends.

"Yay, Izzy" Sophia scream

I was on the way to my mangers room when I got in my manger had something important to tell me.

" So in LA records ( IDK if this is a record company) we will have a new artist and he will come in like 1 year and you will be the first one to sing a duet with him."My manger explained

"Ok" I said unsure

Leon's POV
I got a call from my manger saying I got into LA records.But today I got to look for Vilu. Today we are going through Buenos Aires. I left and all I found was a poster of Vilu which is strange. So I took it and came back to Fran and Diego with the same poster and same as Ludmi and Fede.

"What could this mean" Fede asked

"I don't know" I answered " but I am going to Spain tomorrow and then Paris and then America and finally LA for my record deal"I explained

"Could I come" they all said

" yeah I have enough tickets"

I started packing for the trip. And I lastly put a picture of me and Vilu in it but first I said I love you to Vilu in the picture and kissed it and put it in my suitcase. I was ready to go to airport. I would look over the whole world for Vilu.

1 year later
I have looked everywhere for vilu but now I am going where I haven't looked yet. LA but first I have to go to my mangers office. I walked there and saw my manger talking to someone but she left so I went up to my manger.

"Hey" I said

"Hi, we are going to start and you will do a duet with our biggest star"he explained

"That's fine with me"I answered

"She is coming now so you can meet her" he said

Then a girl came in with a hat and sunglasses. When the girl took everything off, there was a pair of brown chocolate eyes I have been longing to see.

Violetta

Of course! That's why she was in the posters because she is famous. Before I could say anything she ran away. I went to chase her but she got into her car and drove away. I went back to my hotel and saw all my friends looking at me.

"I saw Violetta" i said and saw all the shocked excepted Fran and Diego

"Why don't you two look shocked" I said

" we saw her before but she said we have to promise to keep her hiding place a secret" she explained

"I get it, you can't break your best friends promise" I answered
She looks relieved. "But you have to show us her apartment"

"Fine, she has an apartment in the hotel color (made up) and room number is 666 in the 6th floor" she gave the information to us

I rushed over to the hotel and left my friends behind. I had to see Vilu and my little girl. When I got there I knocked impatiently. When the door opened I saw Vilu and then she fainted.

Vilu's POV
Went through my office and when I took my glasses and coat off I saw a pair of hazel eyes.
Leon
The only thing I could do is run away to my hotel. Sofia isn't here because she is at daycare. Her birthday is in 2 days and we are doing a family celebration. I was in deep thought when I heard and knock on the door. I opened the door and saw Leon. I couldn't think so I saw black.

Leon's POV
I saw her faint and I brought her up to her couch. I kissed her head and said.

I love you