Terrence x Bullied!Reader | Part 1

Requested by:
@blindbendy
@fatima-unicorn-Chan

If you'd like to leave a request, go to the request chapter! Thank you!!

A/N

Welp. I don't have much to say here, I tried my best but I'm not good with Terrences character sorry >~<

Thanks for putting up with me and my hella long hiatus!! I was locked out of my account but I'm finally back! Weekly updates should be back to normal now. I love you guys ❤️❤️❤️

~Rosalina

P.S. Don't forget to re-tag me in any fanart you have!! I probably lost it in my notifs if I haven't responded to it. Thanks!!

P.P.S. I know in the movie they don't have clothes, but in this story they do!
***********

TRIGGER WARNING:
Content about (physical) bullying, minor descriptions of blood, and a minor reference to suicide.
Please seek out help and don't proceed if this triggers ya, no hard feelings. Stay safe kiddos ❤️

Key:
(B/N) - Bad Nickname (can be a variation off of your name used to demean you)
(S/W) - Swear Word (that pertains to you)
(F/C) - Feather Color

<><><><><><><>

"Hey you there!" You heard a voice behind you say. You didn't respond — you knew better than that. Usually it ended up badly for you if you did. So you kept walking around the school back to your house, trying to walk quickly.

"Oi, we're talking to you!" another voice said. You recognized that voice. He was a bully who'd gone after you countless times, and it seems as though he had managed to expand his "group" of bullies.

You quickened your pace but you could hear them running after you. You didn't dare look back behind as you began to run. Just when you thought you were getting away, you felt a hand grab the handle of your backpack and yank you backwards. You fell onto the ground with a hard thud, the wind knocked out of you.

"Hey (B/N), we're talking to you," one of the bullies snickered.
"Leave me alone," You said quietly, sitting up and coming up to stand. Looking now, you could see there were 4 birds, all standing around you as part of the main bully's gang. At your words, they all laughed and smiled maliciously. It sent chills through your feathers.

As you turned to leave, one of the birds held you back and said "not so fast." You felt a pain in your side as one of the birds kicked you in the ribs. You doubled over in pain and your backpack fell to the ground. Another bird took this opportunity and clawed your back, hard. You let out a cry of pain and tried to run but they kept hitting you, punching you, hurting you until all you could do was lay on the ground in a ball, the stench of blood clouding your nostrils.

You wrapped your wings protectively around your head, waiting for it all to be over. Just because I'm a senior in high school doesn't mean that I don't get bullied, you thought to yourself. Tears filled your eyes as you realized that nothing had changed, and it never would.

"That's what you deserve!" One of the bullies said loudly.
"You'll never amount to anything, you (S/W)," another said.
"You should just go die in a hole," the main bully snickered.
You didn't move. You just let their words sink in as you remained curled up on the ground.

"Nothing left to say, huh? You've always been a weak, stupid girl. And I guess that won't ever change, will it?"

You remained silent, tears clouding your vision.