Okay im done pretending (the truth)

This was originally posted on my Bender x Reader book but it concerns you all too.

The real reason I haven't been updating...

Today i explain.

Today I stop being shy and afraid, I just stand up and say it. I'm not going to hide anymore.

And I'm sorry.

...

It's... surprisingly hard to say this but...

I've been cyber bullied.

Actually I'm being cyber bullied so past tense isn't exactly correct.

Someone saw this book and my Angry Birds x Reader and thought it was wrong because neither of those involve humans. They told me that I was stupid and worthless and that publishing chapters for these books were wrong and disgusting. Needless to say, they called me a lot of crap too but that's not really important.

They stopped me from updating and pressured me into nearly deleting the book entirely.

And this is why I haven't been updating, this is the real reason. Sure, I've been busy, but... that wasn't the whole truth. I was pressured into believing crap and that I shouldn't be writing this.

But you know what? I'm telling you this. Not to get attention in any way because I've never been one to ask for it. I'm telling you this because I was done pretending. Done telling you all that I was busy and couldn't update. I was dumb being the player in someone else's game.

And also as a lesson to you all. Don't let people control you, don't let them take away what is dear to you. Just don't. You are amazing and YOU are the storyteller of your OWN story, and don't let ANYONE tell you otherwise. I'm telling you this now because I learned the hard way. But know that your story matters.

I bet the cyber bully might do something to me but remember: no matter what happens to me, just know that I love you all.

Truly, I do.

~Rosalina Thornewood