Chapter 5

He woke up feeling a soft body tucked into his side. He opened his eyes and saw her laying with her head on his chest, her legs tangled with his. Her tank top had moved down to reveal most of her breasts, barely keeping her nipples concealed. He moved his eyes to her face and she looked much younger. Her job clearly took it's toll on her. He gently moved a strand of hair behind her hair, his fingers lingering on her cheek. She was beautiful, more than just the natural beauty she held. She was different from every woman and every cop he had every come across. She wanted to know him, not the appearance he gave off. She was one in a million.

His eyes went to the scars on her arms and shoulders. Then to her thighs. Despite the scars she still had a soft, feminine, appearance to her. She was soft yet fierce. Fiery, and cool. She was more like him than he wanted to acknowledge. He also didn't like how perfect she felt against him. That was a lie, he loved it. Damn it all to hell. Three days, he told himself. It's only been three days and he's let her closer than anyone has ever gotten before. Part of it was because of how she looks at him, like he's a fucking persona and not a bad guy. The other is because she wants better for him. The only one who has ever wanted that for him was his mother. This tiny woman was putting her life on the line to ensure he can do just that. For both of them, he will become better.

When Chloe woke up he wasn't surprised she was declaring she was hungry. He rolled his eyes and they got up and went to find a place to eat. "I think tonight no we should have some fun." She declared. He raised an eyebrow as he drank his coffee. "I'm listening." She smiled, "Let's go to the club they have here. I want to go dancing." "Isn't it dangerous?" He pointed out. "Its better for us to be in a crowded place, just stay away from the alcohol, it could be spiked." He nodded, "Good thing I don't need alcohol to have fun." She smiled, "Same goes for me."

That smile of hers slammed into his gut. He was turning into a fucking chick. It's only been three days, what will happen to him after a week? He was scared to know the answer but at the same time it excited him. He was screwed.

That night she decided to wear the small red dress that was held up spaghetti straps. A zipper went from her neckline to her hem in the front. She had the dress and heels as a just in case. A good Agent never went anywhere unprepared. She did her make up, keeping it natural. Her hair was down and wavy like a water fall that Nikolia wanted to run his fingers through.

He wore his only good shirt, simple black button down a red t shirt under to match her dress. He shouldn't care if they matched, what the fuck was happening? Why wasn't he stopping it? Fuck if he knew. "Ready?" She said smiling. Her lips a tempting shade of red. She took his hand and lead him out of their room. He followed behind her eagerly.

They got into the club easily and she dragged him to the dance floor, "Dance with me bad boy." He smirked, "Yes ma'am." He rested his hands on her hips as she began to dance to the hip hop song they were playing. He wasn't into this crap, usually. Whatever song made her dance like this would now be his favorite. He spun her around and he amazed her at the skills he had. He smirked, "You're not the only one who likes to dance." Her smile was bright as they danced together. His hands grazed up her sides, never going to her breasts or her ass. He was respectful despite the fact she wore this dress to get him to touch her. His mother taught him well.

When they went to a table to take a break they were both smiling like idiots. Nikolia has never had this much fun and he didn't want it to end. She was sweaty and smiling, her eyes sparkling. Three days, it's only been three days, but damn he didn't care. "I haven't tired you out have I Mr. Dawson?" She teased. "Oh baby, no where close." He told her. "Good."

They went back to the dance floor and the song now playing was a slow love song. He placed his hands on her hips, his forehead on hers. Her arms were around his neck. She wanted to cave and kiss him. What would it hurt? Your heart, her brain told her. He said it himself, once the trial was over, he was leaving. Maybe she could keep him from leaving and help him start over. She had a lot of ties not including her family.

Fuck it, she thought, she always went after what she wanted and this was no different. Their lips met, both of them caving. It was fireworks and other cliche shit. He dominated the kiss and she let him. She'll let him dominate more than her mouth. When they pulled away it was as if something snapped. He took her hand and lead her out of the club, to the Range Rover.

Once inside the motel, he picked her up, her legs wrapped around his waist. She tangled her fingers in his hair as they kissed. He tore his lips from her neck and moaned as he trailed kisses down her neck. He laid her on the bed, gently before he unzipped her dress. He cursed as he saw she wore nothing under the dress. She took his shirt off, needing to feel his skin against hers. He took one nipple into his mouth causing her to arch her back off the bed. He would never tire of her moaning, especially if he's the cause.

She went to unbutton his pants but he pinned her hands above her head, "Be a good girl and keep them there." She moaned softly, "Yes sir." He smirked as he continued his assualt on her body. He saw the tail of her dragon stopped under her belly button, the tip pointing to his destination. She had to grip the sheets as she enjoyed the pleasure he gave her body. She wanted to burry her hands in his hair.

He spread her legs and sucked her clit into his mouth. Her back bowed off the bed as she gasped in shock and pleasure. Nikolia growled in approval at her sweet taste before devouring her. "Cum for me baby." He said before sucking on her clit again. When she came he slammed two fingers into her, making it last as long as possible.

He smirked, standing over her. She was beautiful. Her nipples begging for more attention, her hair fanned out, her dress undone, her thighs rubbing together for some form of friction, and her hands where he told her to keep them. She was biting her lip, wanting more of him. And he wasn't going to deny her. He took his condom out of his wallet then tossed the wallet to the nightstand. She watched as he stripped off his clothes before he rolled it on. He pulled her up, his hands pushing her straps down her arms as his lips met hers. He tossed her dress to the side before he picked her up, her legs around his waist. He entered her in one thrust, causing her to moan and dig her nails into his shoulders. He laid her back down in the middle of the bed so he could make love to her properly. Usually it was casual, hit and quit, but this was different. He wanted to take his time, treat her how she should be treated.

Their tongues danced as his thrusts were slow and sweet. It turned her on even more knowing this hardened man could have this side to him. Their orgasm had them both shattering and panting. "What are you doing to me?" He whispered cupping her cheek before kissing her again.