Chapter 2

After hours of driving she stopped at a diner, unable to handle her own hunger and needing to stretch her legs. They went in and sat in a booth where she could see every angle. She glanced over the menu and instantly picked out what she wanted.

"Have you guys picked what you wanted?" A girl in her early twenties asked as she eyed Nikolia. She had large breasts and perfectly styled hair, not his type. He liked his women natural. Take the agent for example, her breasts weren't too large, many might even see her as flat chested, but he saw the perfect amount to fit in his hands.

He didn't even glance her over, "Yeah, the chicken fried steak and mashed potatoes with a Dr. Pepper." She then turned to Chloe. "I'll have the tripple stack bacon and swiss with curly fries. I also want a small bowl of gravy and a large chocolate milkshake." The blonde made a face of disgust. "That's going to make you fat." Chloe gave her a smile, "If I had the choice between excercise and extra fries, I'll choose the fries every time." Nikolia chocked on his laugh. She was surely something. The girl walked away and Chloe smirked. "So Agent, I never caught your name." He said.

"That's because I didn't throw it." She countered. "It's Chloe Bishop." Nikolia nodded. He had gone to school with a girl named Chloe but she was a ditsy blonde who did what she could to get laid. Many he knows named Chloe weren't exactly intelligent. The woman before him was witty and mouthy. Usually something he stayed away from.

When they got their food he eyed the massive amount and then eyed her. She looked at the food with a smile. She was a tiny thing, no way could she finish all of that. They ate in silence and he watched in amazement as it all disappeared. She then checked her watch, "I wish we had time for dessert." He nearly chocked on his drink, "How are you still hungry?" She shrugged, "High matabolism, now let's go." They had finished their food and she paid before leaving.

He still couldn't believe she ate it all. Where did she put it? Her stomach was flat and toned, not even indicating she just ate three times her weight in food. She was a total mystery.

When they arrived to the safe house the sun had fallen. They had stopped at the little town and stocked up on groceries since they'll be here for a couple of weeks. She lead him inside. Home sweet home, he thought. It was clean but furnishings were almost non-existent. The couch was the kind that had a bed that pulled out of it. "They changed out the matress before we got here. They do it for every time we have someone stay here." She assured. He wasn't worried about that. He had slept in worse places.

She took off her jacket, revealing the tank top she was wearing. A large dragon tribal symbol clearly covered her back. The head on her left shoulder blade, the wings on her right, going over her right arm. The symbol was red and black. What else was she hiding under her clothes?

She placed her bag on the table, "I figured you probably didn't bring your own so I brought my own that you are free to use." She placed shampoo, body wash, and conditioner on the table. Then she pulled out two towels, "The towels here suck ass." She turned to him, "We'll be here for a couple of weeks, so I suggest you get comfortable around me and stop being so tense. I'm not going to kill you, you're the key to us putting the bastard in jail. The fucker deserves more than that." He barely knows her and she has already just blown his mind. Cussing was clearly her second language and sarcasm is probably her first.

"I hope you handled whatever manly needs you had last night before coming to the FBI because now you're stuck here with me." She told him. He shook his head, "My manly needs?" She rolled her eyes, "You're a sexy man Nikolia, woman clearly throw themselves at you." Scratch the sarcasm, blunt was her first language. "You surely aren't one to sugar coat anything are you?" She shook her head, "I've come close to death enough times to know that sugar coating is a waist of time and breath. Growing up my siblings and my parents claim that I have no filter, never have. In highschool, I was seen as the girl who gives no fucks and I still am. Even more so now than I was before." "Interesting." He said as his eyes went over her body.

She felt a fire trail down her body as his eyes looked her over. Her breasts felt heavy and she wondered when was the last time she had someone pleasure her. "Why me?" She asked noticing the bulge in his pants. "You had a willing blonde at the diner." He smirked, "I've never been a fan of Barbies. I much prefer a real woman." His eyes looked at her lust filled ones, "Why me? I'm sure you can have one of your FBI buddies give you what you want."

She stepped closer to him, "Because I like to have fun." They were close now. He could smell her jasmine and lilly perfume. It would be forever in his nose. It was addicting and he didn't want to be cured of it. He suddenly stepped back, "I'm no good. It's best if you kept your distance, I hurt everyone I get close to." His eyes had darken and he looked down as he said it. She wanted to ask the questions that threantened to jump off the tip of her tongue, but she didn't. Instead she let him walk past her to go take a shower.

She sighed and got the bed pulled out so they could get some sleep.

She was laying in only her tank top and panties when he came out, only in his boxers. She saw that his tattoos went to his collar bone and covered his back. He was also covered in scars. He clearly had a rough life and it wasn't her place to pry. He reached over and turned off the light. They had their backs to each other, but she was tempted to roll over and trace his tattoos and scars on his back. She closed her eyes and sighed softly. She prayed time moved quickly.