Chapter 5

I DONT KNOW WHY I WAS AGGRESSIVE WITH THIS STORY BUT REREADING IT I REALIZED I OWE ALL OF YOU AN APOLOGY THEREFORE I AM VERY, VERY SORRY HERES YOUR UPDATE AGAIN I AM VERY SORRY.  ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

~Chapter 5~

"So Lloyd when should I be expecting another grandchild? " my mom asked as we ate dinner.

"Never." I mumbled under my breath.

"What was that?" my mother asked while Lloyd just starred at me.

"Nothing.."

"I think we should try to have twins." Lloyd said making me choke on my juice.

He just smiled at me waiting for me to say something smart.

"Really that would be grea-"

"No it wouldnt." I said this time not mumbling.

"What did you just say?"

"You heard me. What type of mother wants her fifteen year old daughter to get pregnant agai-"

"Your about to be sixteen in two weeks so I don't se-"

"Oh and thats so much fucking better!" I yelled. My mom looked liked she was about to cry. 

Lloyd got out of his seat and waited for me to get up.

I got up and let him lead the way to my room.  I'm walking extra slow cause I don't wanna fight with him right now. 

We get to my room and Lloyd pushes me on the bed.

"I don't give a fuck how mad you is at yo Momma but don't you ever in yo life talk to her like that again. " He was slowly creeping towards me.

"But Lloyd I don't want a baby.  And it's like all you and her think about is me having another one but just a few months ago you aint want nothing too do with me. " I cried.

"PEOPLE CHANGE THEIR MIND ALL THE FUCKING TIME. YOU ARE SO FUCKING SELFISH.  YOU AND LOYAL WERE THE ONLY THINGS THAT MADE CARE ABOUT WHAT I DID WITH MY LIFE.  I CHANGED SO WE COULD HAVE A BETTER LIFE.  AND WHAT GOOD DID THAT DO. GOD TOOK MY PARENTS, MY LITTLE SISTER,  AND MY CHILD AWAY FROM ME.  NOW YOU DON'T WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH ME. YOU WERE ALL I HAD LEFT. YEAH I SAID I NEEDED SPACE NOT THAT I WANTED YOU GONE FOREVER."

Lloyd was crying by the end of this, hell I was crying I guess me and Loyal was all he had. 

And now all he wants is for me to give him back what he had.

"I'm so sorry. I love you so much Lloyd but you have to stop this.  I'll give you another baby Lloyd but this has to stop. "

Lloyd closed the gap in between us and placed his softy, plump lips on my lips.

《Naughty Moment》

So here I layed with half of my body thrown over Lloyd.

If I wasnt pregnant from before I damn sure is now.

"I love you Kayla. " Lloyd mumbled in his sleep.

"I love you too. "

《2 1/2 Weeks Later》

"Are you going to take me to school?" I asked my mother for the tenth time since I woke up.

She's been treating me like this since I snapped on her.

Except for when we found out I was three weeks pregnant. But if you ask me I think she being childish as fuck.

"No call Lloyd or Q with yo fast ass."