Chapter 18

Chapter 18

I woke up to Zion yelling out in the living room. I already felt like shit but her yelling only made it worse.

"Shut the fuck up Mia maybe he need to do a blood test on your baby. Because my niece and nephew are definitely his, with out a fucking doubt."

"Lloyd your just going to let her talk to me lik-"

"Bitch this my house he can't tell me what I can or can't do in this bitch. I'm telling you now you make one more shady ass comment about them and I'm gone beat yo ass."

"Man all of y'all shut the fuck up if I'm claiming them they mine. Now I don't want to hear shit else about it."

Pulling myself up into a sitting position I realized the pain in my side. Hissing I heard the door creak looking up I see Jr. starring at me with sadness in his eyes.

I sighed seeing him clearly about to start crying. "Come here baby." As soon as come left my mouth he was footing to the bed. I wanted to hiss when his body collided with mine but I couldn't he was crying so hard.

"Jr. It's ok stop crying." Rubbing the back of head as he hurried his face deeper into my chest.

"I thought I'd never see you again momma." He cried. I felt bad instantly he should never have to feel that way.

"It's ok mommy's okay. Come on let's go save Mia from your tete." My brother is my world I may not have carried him but our bond was non mistakable.

"Anna man shut up I don't want to hear that shit." Mann yelling actually made me jump.

" You shut up Mann I told you I don't want him drinking fucking soda so why the fuck would you go pour him a whole fucking glass and it's plenty of freaking juice in there."

"Ooooh mommy you said a bad word." I got to laughing at that. Mann standing at the end of the hallway saw me first when he noticed me he tried to come and assist only to be shut down by Jr.

"I got it, get away from my momma." Laughing Mann put his hands up as in saying he surrender before slowly backing up.

Zion came running up to me. "Thank God you okay I thought I was gone have to raise all these bad ass kids by myself. They was definitely going straight to the state all of'em." She said laughing but I did not find that shit funny.

"And bitch I was gone hunt the shit out of you."

"Bitch chill I was just playing damn." She said rolling her eyes. "Anyway how are you feeling you need anything?"

I smiled at my big head sister. "I'm good I just want my babies." Seeing that Lloyd had all of his children laying across his lap. And on top of that they were sleep.

Knowing how hard it is to get them to sleep I just went and sat down next to him. "So what's for dinner?" I asked as Jr climbed into my lap.

"No this bitch did not just come in here and sit next to this bitc-punk ass nigga like he didn't just shoot her a week ago." Anna quickly switched bitch out with something different. Knowing none of them played with that bitch word and the only person that might let you slide is Q.

Mann shook his head. "Lil bit you like a sister me and Lloyd is family. But sis wassup with this?"

" Me and Lloyd obviously have stuff to talk about but-"

"There is no but I honestly don't even know why the fuck he still here." Zion had her hand on her hip and I kind of wanted to laugh but I knew I was gone be in trouble if I did.

"Okay whether y'all like it or not me and Lloyd have kids. And just because me and him can't get along don't mean I'm not going to allow him to be a father and as I have stated before me and Lloyd need to talk." In this moment right now they were doing to much and I didn't feel like dealing with it especially not with Jr sitting here.

Just like he knows I'm not really his mom he knows Lloyd's not really his dad but that doesn't stop him from thinking of him as anything less then his father. Just like Lloyd doesn't look at Jr. as anything less then his son.

"Alright sis do you." Zion went into the kitchen after rolling her eyes.

A few hours went by, Zion ended up making chicken Alfredo. We all ate now the kids were sleep and needed to be layed down.

"You get the twins and I'll get Jr. Mia bring my babygirl."

I layed my babies down in their crib where they barely ever slept. Lloyd layed Jr. In my bed and told Mia to put their daughter in the crib with the twins.

I would think that they would be squished but I keep forgetting that their still small and this crib is huge.

"Yo?"

"You know there's no recovering from this right?" Looking at him I thought he would flip by me saying that but his response shocked the hell out of me.

"I know... Man I love the shit out of you, I would really lay my life on the line for you. And the fact that I almost took yo life was eating me alive the entire time you were sleep. I don't what I'd do if I ever lost you like that.

I want you to be happy and the only way that's gone happen is if we're co-parenting. And I don't mean like when you and Q was dating. If it's not about the kids then I'm just gone keep our shit platonic."

The sadness in his eyes told me he was serious this time. I smiled at him "You know it's weird as fuck to hear you say something like that but I'm glad you said it though."

I laughed and he did too before sliding his hand down his face before getting in the bed.

Next Morning

"Are you coming back?" Jr asked Lloyd as they finished packing their luggage.

"Yea lil man you can come visit whenever and if you really miss me in that moment or want to talk about something that you don't wanna share with ya mom's I'm just a phone call away alright?" I rolled my eyes at that.

"Okay dad." Jr started crying as he hugged Lloyd.

"Come on man I can't leave you crying I need you to be strong and take care of the family while I'm gone. Can you do that for me?" Jr. wiped his eyes before nodding his head. Lloyd smiled.

"Good I love you son."

"I love you too Dad."

****"*************

Lloyd, Q, and Mia went home while Mann decided to stay here a little longer to get to know his son and work on things with Anna.

But eventually he needed to get on his feet so he would be returning home to stack up on some paper. But until then he was gone enjoy being a family man.

    🤗Just cause it's my Birthday 🤗
Please don't kill me I know I was supposed to have been updated but truth be told my mind done been wondering off into space but I'm going to try and keep it to a minimum  😅😅😅😍😍😘😘