Chapter 1 New Girl

~~Luke~~

I was sitting in class waiting for Mr Andrews bored out of my mind. A few minutes later I saw him walked to class with a girl beside him. I must say she is beautiful. She had curly bloned hair that just reached below her shoulder. She had gorgeous green eyes. She wore a red tank top and denim blue shorts and also black converse. Mr Andrews cleared his throat as everyone settled down and looked at the girl beside him. '' This is Hailey Jones, she would be joining us this year''. '' Please make her feel welcome and comfortable''. As he finished the girl took a seat in front of me. I don't know but I coudn't take my eyes away from her. When she notice me looking at her I quickly faced the board and payed attention to the teacher. As soon as she turned back, I was reliefed. Phewww. That was close.

Before I know it, it was luch time. I was greeted by my best friend Zane. We sat in our regular table which all people call the '' popular table.'' I scanned the whole cafeteria hoping I would see her. The bell rang, signalling luch was over. I waved to Zane and said I would catch up with him later. I made my way to Astronomy, and that was when I saw her. She was patiently waiting while tapping her foot and humming. She looked so peaceful. I went up to her and introuduce myself. '' Hi my name is Luke Carmichael'' I grinned. She smiled back and said '' Hey my name is Hailey Jones its nice to meet you''. People started arriving as I sat myslef down next to her. I coudn't take my eyes away from her. I dunno. There was something about her. I feel different when im with her. Good different. 

After 1hour of Anatomy it was English. Irk I hated English It was my worse subject ever but it got intresting because Hailey was in the same class as me. I grinned happily.  " What are you grinning about?'' Hailey asked. Ohh shoot I did'nt think she saw that.  '' Oh ummmm nothing''. I lied . I heard her laugh and before I knew  it i started laughing too. I loved the sound of her laugh its like bell chimes. As we reached English we sat on our places and waited for Mrs Horne to arrive.

I never really focused on my work all I focused on was the girl right next to me. When we went go to our lockers people stared at her and whistled while saying " She is hot!" I glared at the person. He put both of his hands up and surrendering.As we past the hallways more guys were staring at her with mouths hanging "She looks like a model!" "I wonder who she is?" Another questioned. I was getting really pissed off until she called my name "Luke are you coming?" I nodded my head and walked faster.

I had loads of fun with Hailey. All day we talked about the things we have in common with. Shes so beautiful and sweet. I woudnt ask for a better day. Sadly, It was the end of the day but I felt like I didnt want her to go away. It felt like there was a piece of me missing. The way she laughs, her smile,her lips,her silky hair and her blue eyes..... I think Im whipped.....

Thank u all for reading :) xx hope u like it :)

Song Of Today is Justin Bieber Misletoe xxx

Plzz Vote/Comment/Become a fan

Thank u xxx :) xxx