Not ok

Warning- This story contains graphic descriptions of child abuse and bullying

---------------------------------

"C'MERE YA LITTLE BITCH,"
A harsh, gravelly voice echoed around the dim house. A small boy, no older than nine or ten was huddled in the corner of a pitch blank room, the door closed and curtains drawn. He let out a cry of terror as a burly man slammed the door open, clearly drunk with a half empty beer bottle in hand. He approached the sobbing child, foaming slightly at the mouth.
"THERE YA ARE. TRYINA HIDE FROM ME EH?"
His taunts only made the child cry louder, screaming for help.
"SHUT IT!"
The bottle was raised and brought back down onto the boy's head, shattered glass and beer flying everywhere. The boy screamed. It was all he could do. Scream.

----

A teenager, about the age of 14 sat opposite his parents. His mum looked gentle and kind while his dad had an expression devoid of any positive emotion, strict and uncaring.
"M-mom. Dad. I-i need t-to tell you something-"

"Well then spit it out ya retard," the dad spat, earning a glare from the mother.

"W-well. I-i.... i'm gay."
Bam. The back of the dad's hand had added another bruise to his already damaged face and threw him to the ground. The boy shouted is pain as his ring caught him across the nose leaving a noticable wound and spilling blood onto the carpet.
"NO SON OF MINE IS GAY. YOU HEAR ME? YOU'RE A FUCKING DISAPPOINTMENT," the older man bellowed, ignoring his wife's attempts to calm him down.
"PACK YOUR BAGS. YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO LIVE HERE AS LONG AS THIS PHASE GOES ON. I DON'T GIVE A SHIT HOW OLD YOU ARE, I WANT YOU OUT."
The boy cried silently, escaping to his room and letting his back sink down the door once it was firmly shut. Or as far as it could close with it's broken hinges. He heard his parents arguing but knew his mum would lose. She always cared about him and tried to give him a better life but was always overpowered by her drunk and manipulative husband. Better start packing.

----

"Hey look, it's the gay boy," a taunting voice rang out. A boy, about 15, sat against the wall of his school. He had no lunch.
"So how much dick have ya eaten recently, eh?" The bully continued to tease, "enough to pay for a meal? Obviously not since ya have the body of a scrawny rat," The two goons laughed. The victim stood up, not meeting their eyes until the hood of his oversized leather jacket was grabbed, pulling him back. Moments later there was a hand on his neck, pinning him to the wall.
"Now where do you think you're going?"

A fist raised.

Total darkness.

----

He woke screaming and shaking in a pitch blank room. His face was wet from tears.
"Gavin? Gavin!!"
Conan sat up next to him, LED glowing red with fear and confusion.
"What happened??"
Gavin's voice caught in his throat and he struggled to say anything that didn't come out as a choked sob, managing to form 'nightmare' and 'dad'. The android pulled him onto his lap in a tight hug, rubbing circles on his back in a comforting motion. Gavin curled up against him, grateful for the warmth but unable to get the images out his head.
"It's ok. I'm here now. It was only a dream."

More like a reinactment.

After a long time his cries died down, replaced with shuddery breathing and the occasional sniff. Conan continued whispering comfort into his ear, rocking him gently like a child.

"He's gone now. You'll never see him again. He's in your past. He can't find you.......

I'll give you the love he never did."

-----------------------------------

My poor boye ;^; igottawriteahappyonenow