Listen, Don't Touch ~ Chapter 6

HEEEEEEEEEY YAAAAA'LLLLL!!!!!!! CASE IS BACK!!! WOOP!!!!!! SO, JUST LETTING YOU KNOW, WE WERE THREE COMMENTS SHORT LAST CHAPTER D; BUT WHATEVER!!!!! NO ONE'S READING ANYWAY, SO YEAH! BESIDES ROCKTURTLE3 OF COURSE!!!!!!! YEAH! WELL THIS CHAP IS FOR YOU!

PSSSSSSSSS, I DESPERATELY NEED MORE READS!!! THAT'S MOSTLY WHAT IM ASKING FOR, SO PWEEEAASSSEEEE HELP CASE AND LOGAN OUT AND GET PEOPLE TO READ!!!!!!

TANKS!!!!

K, READ ON!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you okay?" Andrew fussed. He kept grabbed my face and inspected it thoroughly.

                  "What–" Ew, he was squishing my face now. "–are you–" Now he was pinching and pulling apart my cheeks! NO, not those..."–Doing?!" I slapped his hands away.

                  "Alex and Shane were being idiots, sorry–"

                  And at that moment, I began laughing my ASS OFF! "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! What got stuck in your arse and died?! Yes, I am MAD AS HELL that Alex and Shane ate my taco, thank you for being concerned."

                  Andrew looked at me strangely. "But–"

                  "He said he's fucking fine!" Logan shouted. "Leave the princess alone and get ready."

                  I made a sour face at him and Andrew dropped the subject, walking over to the stands to get his guitar.

                  "So you guys write your own songs?" I bit my tongue as I focused on hanging myself over the back, upside down.

                  "We did." Shane shrugged. "Until JD left." Alex added.

                  "Hey, I helped write it too." Andrew complained. "Half the time, he gave me tons of sugar just to see if I said anything inspiring."

                  "OH! SUGAR?! HEY! I WANNA' HELP MAKE A SONG! GIMME SUGAR!" I screamed.

                  "Hell no!"

                  Dang.

                  After that, they began rehearsing their songs and singing and playing an stuff. I realized after, about, 2 seconds that I was bored. So I fell off the couch (the floor did NOT like my head) and walked around the basement and behind the guys to look at their instruments.

                  They were playing a LOUD song, but it sounded weird because there was no guitar. Yup, they DEFINITELY needed JD, or at least a new guitarist. Speaking of guitars...I crouched down and stared at Logi's guitar collection. I found one in a case that wasn't electric. I flipped open the lid and stared in awe at the classic steel string. I dragged my thumb across the strings. E, A, D, G, B, E.

                  "Wait, stop!" I jumped and looked back at the band. Andrew stopped plucking his base and motioned the guys to stop as well. Logan sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "It doesn't sound right. We need a guitar."

                  "We don't need a guitar." Logan tried to reason. Uh, YES! You KIND OF DO!

                  Alex and Shane simultaneously scoffed and said, "Um, yeah. We kind of do." HOLY SHIZZ, WE'RE TRIPLETS!