Listen, Don't Touch ~ Chapter 15 Part 1

OKAY OKAY, HERE'S THE REAL CHAPTER 15 YA'LL. I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH. I AM SO SORRY (NOT REALLY) FOR THAT APRIL FOOLS JOKE ;D it was great.

I ACCIDENTALLY (not really) WROTE A LONG CHAPTER 15. Seriously, it was like 12 pages. SO I DECIDED TO JUST SPLIT IT IN HALF. SO HERE'S PART ONE.

Recap…um…they are at Logans place practicing, Case almost died because he messed up Logans hair, now they are back in the basement studio man cave thing.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I mean, I guess I didn’t make the group any worse than they already were. Logan agreed not to kill me this time, so we were able to try and practice. Well, after an hour of coaxing and threatening me to play. (They said they would never take me to get frozen yogurt. Ever. Again. WHAT KIND OF ASSWIPES ARE THEY.)

                  So yeah.

                  It kind of went like this:

                  Everyone starts playing.

                  Case starts singing.

                  Being himself, can’t sing more than three seconds before becoming self conscious and not wanting anyone to hear me.

                  I DON’T HAVE STAGE FRIGHT. THAT’S RIDICULOUS! BUT I’VE NEVER JUST…SANG FOR PEOPLE BEFORE. At least, I’ve never sang for someone who wanted to hear me. This was…new. I was used to people screaming, and being hurt for playing. I’ll just be hurt again. I could sing the songs written in my notebook that I placed safely in my bag, but that's because I wrote them. And because no one has ever actually seen or heard those songs. Teehee. Speaking of, I had to  keep a close eye on my bag. Alex kept trying to search through it. NO ONE SHALL READ  MY BRILLIANT SONGS!!!

                  So after another round of encouragements, one threat, and a punch on the shoulder, I finally sucked it up and pushed through an ENTIRE song. Let’s just say by the end I was sweating buckets waiting to hear their comments on my singing. I really wanted, no, NEEDED to know.

                  “I always lose my beat on the bridge.” –Shane.

                  “Wait wha–”

                  “The key is a little weird, maybe lower?” –Alex.

                  “Is my si–”

                  “Okay, next number.” –Andrew.

                  “But what about–”

                  “Your singing was good.” I looked at Logan but he spoke while adjusting his mic. He wasn’t looking at me.

                  “…it was?”