Connie and Toby

In this part i am going to tell you about my two oldest Chihuahuas Connie and Toby...starting with ladies first...

Connie is our oldest Chihuahua girl aged 2 years at least. She is a mum of 4 beautiful girls...2 off them the oldest who was Poppy born way before the other 3 very sadly died at 9 weeks old </3 and her younger sister Bluebell died well she had to be put dowb as she has severe blood poisoning due to being pregnant and the pupy dying, we were not aware of it otherwise we may have been able to save her...she died I believe a week before her first birthday...but her two other sisters..born at the same time as her are with their new owners and very healthy...their names are Pepper and Tinkerbell.

Connie is currently again pregnant and we are now waiting for her to give birth as she was due yesterday (Monday 21st), we are hoping that she has at least one boy although we don't mind...and we have taken a guess of her having maybe 4...anyway...she is a fussy eater with dog food...only eats one type...but when it comes go human food she'll eat pretty much anything...they are not allowed chocolate...and she can be quite lazy...she is very lovely and loves us all loads but when people come over...she doesn't stop barking.

I think that is about it for Connie...

Toby the same as Connie only a boy lol...he is the father to all of Connies pups...he is pretty much the same as her to be honest...so theres nothing to say as i've said it about Connie...

Sorry about the lack of updates...i have been working on my new story called Ghost Adventures Saved My Life...please check it out...I might not continue with this one but if you guys want me to then comment and let me know and vote :)