Chocky and Tj

Ok so in my last part of my story I told you about my Chihuahuas and jackrussell....and then at the end i introduced to other dogs that are a part of my family but not my actual family and it may have left you wondering what I was talking about...or it may not have...but anyway, in this part i am going to talk about Chocky and Tj and my relationship with them and what they're like and what they do..etc..

So you might wanna know my relationship with Chocky and Tj...so my friend is/was our family friend...but now out of all the family she is only really my friend and i stay at hers every weekend and holiday as i dont really feel like i fit in with my family so i go for a break...dont get me wrong i love my family to bits and all my dogs at home...anyway now i see her as an aunty and she sees me as her adopted niece and one day we were talking and i said something like '...these are your dogs...' then she told me that they were also mine...so i kind of adopted them as my pets to....and Chocky is like my shadow when im there..she follows me everywhere and she doesnt like it when i leave to go home :(

Ok so I am going to talk about Chocky first (ladies first haha).

Chocky is a staff crossbreed with another dog but we dont know what with but we can definitely tell that she is cross due to her size and her ears stick up and in case you didnt know..staffies ear dont stick up haha. Anyway I'll tell you a bit about her...she is a fussy eater which can be annoying...she is a mum of 6 beautiful staffies and.i believe only one came out like her haha. Despite her age of 13years (i think she is 14 this year) she is pretty healthy and loves chasing a ball...and on a hot day when the paddling pool is out she chases the ball in there to keep her cool but she likes it. When I am there she always sleeps in my bed and she loves to hog the bed...especially as its a single bed too haha...something weird about her is that she likes to like the (leather) sofa and the bed..which is sometimes annoying but oh well. She always sits with me..like i said, my shadow...sometimes i allow her to kiss me but not much because of how bad her breath smells haha. Anyway i think thats about it for things about Chocky.

Tj is almost opposite to her...he is big in weight and eats almost anything....he can fit 2 tennis balls in his mouth and if he wants to show off he can do 3 which is weird and amusing at the same time...he loves giving kisses and is his owners shadow, frightened by any bangs bless him...hates water..he is 12years old and the father to Chockys puppies...most looked like him..they are now 11years old.

I think thats about it for Tj...oh and Chockys actual name is Chocolate drop..Chocky for short...and Tj's is Tray James..Tj for short

Anyway look out for more parts as I think I might talk about Connie and the others in my next ones! :)

A/N I want to after this story write a fanfiction but i dont know what to do it on...I would appreciate it if people could give me some ideas...It can be a band/singer..but one that i know which i will tell you if i know them...it can be from or about a movie...i know a lot of movies but i'll let you know if i dont know obe that you suggest

...or it can be a tv show....I love Ghost Adventures...NCIS...Eastenders....Casualty....bit of Dr Who but only David Tennants ones...cop shows and some other dramas...but again i'll say if i dont know what you guys suggest...Thanks for reading this so far..i'll keep updating...i'll try to at least once a day for you guys :)