Introducing my dogs

My dogs Connie, Chico,Sookie and Toby

I have a number of dogs and in case you didnt realise, i am a huge dog lover! My mums partner has a jackrussell called Lulu who is the oldest of the dogs (about 3yrs old) at home in the family altogether...my mums partner doesnt live with us in case you are wondering...the next oldest are Connie and Toby they are full Chihuahuas and are parents to 4 beautiful little girls 1 was born a while before the other 3 as in maybe 6 months age differentlce sadly 2 of them passed away :'(...they are going to be parents again in the next week...we dont know how many or gender/s...but we are hoping that she has at least one little boy! I'll keep you posted on when she has them and details. Anyway getting back to introducing dogs. The next oldest is Sookie, she is a cross breed of 3/4 Chihuahua and 1/4 jackrussell, Toby is her dad and she is just over a year old now. And last but no least Chico, he is the youngest and gorgeous he is a full chihuahua and not even a year old yet, people love him, but who wouldn't he is really cute and his tongue is long because when he relaxes, his tongue sticks out and it is so cute to look at.

On the other hand, my friend who used to be a family friend until she and my mum fell out sadly (long story) she has two staff dogs that are getting old but still full of energy like they're still puppies, she has a girl called Chocky and boy called Tj and i shall talk to you about them in my next chapter!

Thanks for reading!