Chapter 3: Of Course

To start this off.........

Candracar1998 I love you for voting on my story, it gives me the feels

But you need to chill I have feelings and this is my story so if I want to make A/N's then I will do so...

I'm just kidding I love your comment, makes me feel like updating because people like it enough to comment so thanks Candracar1998

Anyways back to the story!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

in Ema's Room

"Brace yourself kiddo, Were moving into a battle field here. I'd better fuel up before the others return, and as long as were in this house, you don't leave my side you got that. It's not safe, the fight of our lives ahead of us, all for one an- crap. Chii!! Where did you go! Chii!!!!!!
I'm coming for you chii fallow my voice" Juli says.

"What is it, someone out there" Kaname says.

"Maybe, weird?" Subaru says.

"Ready to die kid, oh you must be subaru the 9th son heh! No pinching!" Juli says.

"Oh it's a little squirrel, hey there buddy where'd you come from are you lost" Kaname says.

"Kaname brother number 3 I presume, you're making my tie uneven let go!" juli says.

"owie" Kaname says.

"Why are you bring it with us" Subaru says.

"You never know, this could be someones pet, don't want it to get hurt out there" Kaname says.

"I know exactly who you are, you play basket ball and think we should all worship you because of it. Rintarou goes on and on about you like your some kid of miracle whip, but I ain't fooled, I smell your nasty mind funk, it's full of kinks, sweat and mess. You keep away from Chii you here me!" Juli states.

"So ya, why does it seem like this squirrel hates us" Subaru says.

"It doesn't, I just think he's excited" Kaname says "Iori, Hey your back early today."

"Early but not by my doing, Ukyo told me to come home" Says Iori.

"So that's Iori the smart, popular one whose good at sports" Juli states.

"I got to go change, but i'll be there in a bit" Kaname says.

"Kay these all going to the kitchen" Says Iori.

"Yah can you grab some for me" says Subaru.

"Sure, what is that" Iori states.

"It's a squirrel" Subaru says. "Whoa it's running away"

"This is not running away this is being the hero!" Juli states.

In the Living room (Akutasi POV)

'This is the living room and those are more of our brothers' I write

"Oh hello there" Ema says to them

Tsubaki nudges me off to the side to get to Ema and I end up bumping into Azusa. He lightly pushes me off of him and whispers to be careful. To be honest he's ok with me being here, he just doesn't want to make Tsubaki made at him for talk to me. I watch seconds later Tsubaki hug Ema, seems like Azusa is getting angry.

"Give us a welcome home hug, It's nice to meet you sis" Tsubaki says.

I notice the same squirrel jump from the balcony on the 5th floor to Tsubaki but it seems Azusa beat it to him. As Azusa hit him upside the head.

"I'm sorry you had to see that, My names Azusa good to have you here" Azusa says.

"Ow that hurt" Tsubaki says to Azusa "Freaky isn't it"

"Tsubaki and I are Identical twins" Azusa says

"Alright you two lets not intimidate her, good to meet you, my name is Ukyo, i'm the attorney of the family" Ukyo states.

"Oh so your a high end bastard, they keep getting better and better" The squirrel says.

It kind of freaked me out that it talked but at the same time what he said was hilarious.

"Cool, it's nice to meet you too" Ema says.

"Wow your so pretty" Tsubaki states.

"Tsubaki I thought I told you not to bring your game in the house" Yusuke says.

"Well well look who decided to show up" Tsubaki retorts.

"Ya I live here and I don't wanna have to watch your make out sessions" Yusuke says "huh? No way!"

As Yusuke runs down the stairs he pushes me out of the way and I hit the ground
'How invisible am I to them' I think to myself.

"Yusuke Hi" Ema says.

"Why are you here" Yusuke says to her.

"Because I-" Ema starts to say until Ukyo speaks up.

"Tsubaki, I guess this means you didn't inform Yusuke like I asked you to" Ukyo says

"Why! Wait let me guess you forgot!" Yusuke says angrily

At that moment I got up and left the room, I was clearly not going to have a conversation with Ema anytime soon so might as well do something productive. I walk up the stair to the 5th floor and pass Kaname in the hall way. He asks me if our new sister had arrived and I responded with a nod as I kept my head down. I walked away from him but in the distance I could hear him mumble a thanks. Though I wish he would have said it to me when I was Next to him. I made my way to the elevator and entered and hit the up button to go to the 6th floor. I walk to my room and unlock the door, I enter and take out a suitcase to put my clothes in. And before you assume i'm running away, i'm just gonna go stay at Natsumes house for a while, hopefully the rowdiness of the house will calm down by the time I get back. After I finish packing I grab my suit case, white board and mark and head for the elevator after locking my door. You see I only use the elevator when I know the others aren't, makes life easier for me and for them. I make it to the 4th floor and exit the elevator to tell Masaomi that i'm going over to Natsumes house. I leave my luggage in the elevator and start to write my note and walk into the living room. I walk over to Masaomi and present him what I have wrote down. The others continue to talk among themselves as if I wasn't there and Masaomi tells me to be safe and then I wave bye to Ema and Wataru and they return the wave. I headed back to the elevator and made my way to the 1st floor. I'm on my way to Natsumes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!! sorry about not updating like I said I would, I'm a naturally Lazy person so I tend to put things off a lot, but don't worry. I'm trying to fix that habit so that hopefully means more updates. Once again thanks to Candracar1998 for voting and commenting means a lot to me. And i'll try to do less a/n's and more Chapters.

Also thanks for those who also Voted, Commented, and Added my story, it give me the feels T~T