Chapter 2: I Knew It

A/N

Thanks for being patient

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

March 1st, 3:54 AM

Akutasi POV

I woke up at around 4 in the morning, I don't have a digital clock in my room but the kind you would see on a Grandfather Clock. Masa always tells me that I wake up to early and that I should go to bed early. To be honest, I don't know why he cares about me. I'm a mistake waiting to happen. I doubt he really has a single concern abo-

In the middle of my rant I was cut off from the sound of my door handle giggling. Then I realized that I was still in bed and it was now around 5 in the morning and Masa would be home from his night shift at the hospital. They called him late last night to go in, I thought he had the day off, guess not. And yet again I was cut off from my thoughts.

"I'm surprised your still in bed, I kinda expected you to be up on this occasion" Masaomi says.

'what is today, I have forgotten' I signed to him.

"Silly it's you birthday, so~ in this special occasion, I got you a present" He says while taking out a box cutter.

'You got me a box cutter. . . . .' I signed to him in reply.

"Even better" He says while opening the door and dragging in a box rapped in rapping paper "I got you a present that needs a box cutter to open" He says while smiling at me.

I get off my bed and towards the rectangular box and rip some of the paper off. I can tell you then and there that I was balling my eyes out from what I got. I was shocked to say the least because I've only mentioned this once in our conversations. I dropped the box cutter and hugged Masaomi tightly for about 5 minutes. By the end of my crying fest I had the box cutter in my hands opening my present slowly, but not too slow. Opening the box carefully, eyeing the beautiful instrument in front of me. Williams Rhapsody 2 88-key piano in its shining glory. I start to tear up only for Wataru hug me and say Happy Birthday. Looking at the clock I see it is now 6 in the morning. I thought this was going to be the last surprise, but of course it wasn't. I knew it was too good to be true.

"I forgot to mention that Mom was getting remarried, some guy named Rintarou Hinata" Masaomi said suddenly "We also have a new sister, she is moving in today."

'Say what now' I signed to him.

"Yes we have a new sister, I just hope everyone treats her nicely. Would you like to come with me to greet her" He says "Her stuff should be here soon."

'Why not, it would be better for her to "talk" to me first before the others start to bad mouth me' I signed to him, I then turned to Wataru and grab my white board 'would you like me to carry you on my back on our way down" He smiled brightly and any drop of drowsiness left in him was gone as he started to jump around my room excitedly.

~~~~~~~~~
TIME SKIP
~~~~~~~~~

We walked outside to see a moving truck on our side of the street parked next to our fence and a guy waving at us. Masa went over to talk to him while me and Taru played in the yard together. This consisted of a game of tag, red light green light, and talking to the moving guys. A few minutes later me and Taru were standing next to Masa playing hangman on my white board. Then a girl started talking.

"Excuse me! Hi" the girl said

"Hi, you must be our new sister, they were talking your things up to your room" Masa said

"Oh, thanks" said the girl

"My names Masaomi and im the oldest, this is Wataru he's the youngest, and finally this is Akutasi he's the 10th brother" Masa Says

"Hey there, whats up big sis" Taru says

'Ello' I write to her

"uh, Hey yourself" she says "Thanks for having me, im glad to be here"

"Well good, were glad your here too" Masa says

"oh, these weren't the purvey scum balls I was expecting but just you wait" Says the squirrel!?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading!!!!!! I'm sorry it took so long to update T~T But hey at least we are getting somewhere now. . . . . Hehehe ( ^ ^')

Anyways here, have some fun looking at this. . . . . . . .

Hooray for dead chats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways, bye bye Sapphi is out!!!!!!!