Chapter 7

YAY! its here! im leaving the country for three weeks on wednesday so i am not sure how much i'll be writing, but i will try! enjoy!

~andrea

*~*

That night Austin and I stayed up for hours texting. My first thought was If he gave his number out to just anyone considering he's getting more and more famous each day.

After over thinking about it, I found Lindsay's dead looking body sprawled across my bed. Not bothering to try to move her I decided that I'd just use my sleeping bag.

My phone buzzed as soon as I finished my set up. It was ten o'clock and we had just started texting an hour ago.

We spoke about ourselves; I was very vague about myself. I couldn't help but think that Austin didn't know I was a Mahomie.

My suspicion was confirmed when he came out and directly asked me:

"So..... You've never heard of me?"

I stared at my phone that was glowing in the darkness of my room. I bit my bottom lip, trying to think of what to say. Not that it helped.

In interviews and such Austin always tells that he would be open to dating a Mahomie. But after some time, I started to not believe him. He always went for blondes, none of them Mahomies. The opposite of me.

Although Austin and I weren't dating or anything close, I still felt the need to cover it up. I liked that I was texting Austin. It made me feel different and special from any other Mahomie.

After a few minutes, I responded taking a deep breath before pressing send.

"uhm, no why do you ask?"

Relief and a bit of fear rushed through me. I sent the text... But what if he found out I was an extremely hard core Mahomie? Would he not want to talk to me?

My thoughts were interrupted by my buzzing phone, indicating a new message. I nervously unlocked my phone and saw his response:

"oh haha. sorry, I'll tell you some other time. We should hang out."

I immediately replied trying I sound cute.

"no! You started and you have to finish! That's unfair!"

I added an emoji and sent it. I knew I would feel guiltier if he didn't admit it now.

"What are you saying you don't want to see me?(;"

The wink made my heart melt. I know he once tweeted about his winks are him flirting to Mahomies.

"no! I'd love to hang out but I wanna know, you make me anxious!"

His immediate response was:

"I have that affect on girls(;"

"I'm sure you do! Now TELL ME!!!"

A minute passed and I felt bad because of the caps. But then he finally responded:

"haha, okay okay! So basically a while back, almost two years ago, actually. My friend Alex and I started this YouTube channel called shootusdown. So we would around and just put videos up and stuff and then I parted from that account and made my own. I started making covers and singing and stuff and after time, more and more people started to watch and it became thousands, then tens of thousands and now hundreds of thousands. I eventually dropped out of school. And came out with a single in February and I'm working on my next one."

I read his story and reacted by myself as if I had just heard it for the first time. Of course I had to respond that way:

"wait so you're like famous? That's sick! What's your YouTube? I'll search you up hahaa(:"